Best qualified Coach?

I think Gail for me also,not that i have been coached by her but she was great
also Graham Hinkley he taught me all i know and he was a great coach

i was pretty lucky growing up and learning to bowl on the Gold Coast to have had a fair bit of coaching from Gail Torrens and Fred Sullivan
two great coaches

The way gail can communicate to a bowler is what i really like about her coaching style, very simple terms and easy to comprehend.

Well what I meant by Best qualifed Coach was:

A coach that has the documentation to back them up saying that there a Level (whatever) coach and recognised by the TBA.

And out of those people who's the best?

Toshio

well i have never really had a coach but andrew phillips with the small amount he hs taught me has already done wonders for my game. give him soe more time and he will be a fantastic coach, i see alot of potential too in the other coaches down here like paul oakley, he has already done alot for alot of people in our centre and much more will come from him to because of his dedication to the game

in my times of bowling, havent had much coaching, but there is a few who have just clicked for me,

john lerner being one, this guy would do anything for me, gave me a reason to bowl, and taught me things in such away, that made me love bowling so much its not funny, and to do this day will always help me, and still makes me love bowling

and andy grandison, havent spent much time with him, but from wat i sore was awsome, this guys love of the game was incredible, his way he comunicated to me worked a treat, and a genral nice guy that worked with you.

theres heaps of people that have done lots for me, but these two are stand outs

Back
Top Bottom