Ben Woods 300

Daggie

Well done to Ben Woods on his 300 in the 6th game of qualifying in the 2013 Bathurst RealEstate Pitstop.

Darrell Holt.

No Ditch No Daz.

I saw the 9th and 10th frames and it was a well executed perfecto on lanes that were tricky. This was no house ditch. Considering the quality of the field and Ben's was the only 300 thrown, he can walk away with his head held high.

Well done Ben. You'll never forget it.

Cheers,
Jason

Thanks all,

I am still chuffed and have a smile on my face.. First 8 were high flush. Last 4 were light but there were only two places in the pocket to get a strike and I hit them.

Thanks to all for watching and making the centre quiet to I could hear my heart beating :)

Ball used was a Smack Down. 274 and 300 in that block :)

Cheers,

I got some pretty good photos of your last couple of shots, I can send them to you if you'd like. Well done! especially given it was a tournament pattern, and in the stress of a tournament atmosphere, congrats Ben.

Ben, was a great pleasure watching you bowl that block. Great to have bowled with you the whole day and i know that there will be many more to come.

Thanks Leigh...

Likewise, it was great to bowl with you as well. Keep up the good work and enjoy your bowling :)

I will hopefully see you soon, or next year!!

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom