Ben Coupland 300 at Caboolture Open

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to junior bowler Ben Coupland, who this morning bowled a perfect 300 in the last block of 2nd squad for the Caboolture Open.
Congrats also to Jason Pearson, who seconds earlier bowled a 299!

Finals this afternoon from 1.30pm

Broni 8)

Yay! Congrats, Ben!
You've gone close a few times, I'm sorry I missed it, I should have come today like you said. But then again, I probably would have said what I'm not allowed to say after about the 3rd frame :p

You're a champ buddy!

Well done!

Krissy

Wow congrats Ben thats awesome. Keep it up I knew you'd do it soon. Good luck for the rest of the Caboolture Open :D

hey man, congrats you deserve it more then anyone, and just after winner the australian master, youa re on fire, keep it up man there are more coming

strazz

Hey Ben,

Nice work buddy. Congrats on the big 300. And yes he is on fire at the moment. Keep up the nice scores and those $$$$ will be rolling in!

Well done once again

Kim.

Well done Ben! It was a moment waiting to happen! Keep up the good bowling!

Also like to add my congratulations to Ben. This young man has a very bright future ahead of him - an outstanding temperament for the game - Ben is a superstar of the future.

Congratulations Ben on your first of many 300s, your recent Australian Open Masters title, and look forward to following your very bright future.

Cheers
Jon King

Good onya Benny Boy!
It was waiting to happen all day on Sunday.
I think it needs to be pointed out that as well as bowling a 300 game Ben also averaged about 260 for his 6 games on Sunday. Both of these are great achievements.
It was a pleasure to bowl with you on the week end mate, and now that youv'e got that first one off your chest lets hope they start flow a little more freely.

Well done!

Ronnie.

Ben Coupland - 300 at Caboolture

Ben (and also Pilko) - congrats. and welcome to THE WALL!!!

A great couple of weeks for Ben with the Oz Junior Masters win and a great future for these young bowlers (yes! Pilko that is you too!)

FLOWER

Woo Woo!!!!!

Go Benny Go!!!
hey man u are catchin up to some of us gold coast bowlers and nice average and i miss it i can't believe lets hope we can bowl it togethor in the brizzie areas.
great bowling and lets all hope that u keep that bowling up for the future

cheers!!
:p :D Matty J :D :p

It was a pleasure to watch and it was good to see a junior mixing it with the adults and doing well. Ben bowled extremely well through the course of the weekend and on pinfall may have crept up to 4th or maybe 3rd place. I hope more juniors start bowling adult events and gaining valuable experience which can only help and improve your personal game.

Well done Ben, I am sure there are alot more to come.

George

yo bro jayson from tas, i have to say well done dude you are bowling supremely atm keep it up and as i said before congrats on the masters title i knew you could do it.

Back
Top Bottom