Belmo's 300 at World tenpin Masters

dazgore

According to the draw, this match will be televised on Foxtels Fox Sports 1, at 3pm to 5pm on Tuesday 2nd August. So set ya Video's

Daz

This match should not be missed, it was a great game between two of the likable people on the world stage.

already seen it, its awsome, espeically the 11 strike for belmo lol.

anyone seen anywhere to download a video of it if its on the net? (i dont have fox :p)

well done belmo btw! you're surely the envy of all bowlers across the world - living your dreams! keep it up!!

I can always tape for you Patrick and bring it along on Wednesday night.

I've recorded the first 4 matches off foxtel with my dvd recorder. I'm hoping to catch all the matches so I can have the whole tournament. I think belmo will be up this tuesday at 3.

I already know the outcome but jeez its great to watch.

Was a good game to watch.

Zukifli showed some real professionalisim coming back in the last game with the front 10

Was on at 3pm Eastern....

Jason, I have that 1 single game on my computer.... I'll put it on CD for you.

think it is on again at 2 or 3am tomorrow morning???? something like that anyway. Both games were great to watch.

Just off the tangent a little - can anyone tell me what ball Thomas Leandersson was bowling with? I couldn't read what it was on the few shots that the cameras closed in on it, but it had the same figure on it as he was wearing on his shirt. Just curious

Broni

I couldnt tell either but i made a joke with my other half that it looked like his ball sponsor was jamiroquai, cause the logo looked similar to the jamiroquai logo.

Yeah,

Great game to watch, had an early day at work & just happened to flick the sports channel on...

Glad I got to see it!!!

Back
Top Bottom