Belmo Wins Brunswick Youth Cup

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Jason Belmonte from Orange NSW has just won the 2006 Brunswick Youth Cup. Victoria's Glen Loader has finnished second and finnished the tournament with a perfect game 300, with Michael Zentfeld from QLD finishing third.

Kyle Webber won the plate final from Dillan De Mather second and Matt Kanafa finnished third.

Congratulations Belmo, great way to finish of the Australian tournament year with wins in the Brunswick Cup & the Brunswick Youth Cup. All the best in Sweden. Will be watching your scores on-line with interest.Once again Congrats mate, see you when you get home.

Well done mate, good luck in Sweden, look forward to you joining the Columbia family in 3 weeks :D

Well done again Belmo..
Could you give the public a run down on your 2006.
Like how many tournements
How many 1st 2nd 3rd's etc..
you have a awsome record so far keep it going..

I had the pleasure of being there this weekend to watch some fantastic bowling by a great bunch of people.

Across the board the demeanour of the Youth bowlers was absolutely tremendous, typified by Belmo's very humble and appreciative acceptance speech.

Belmo, as usual was simply magnificent, an awesome display of talent and ability. Glen was superb and bowled one of the sweetest 300s one could ever wish to see, and as usual was a gentlemen with the way he went about it. Micky was tremendous and rose to the occasion when it mattered, and Bianca was great all the way through.

I could go on, it was just such an impressive weekend.

I am extremely proud of our team, especially Tonx and Tracey finishing 5th and 6th respectively, Joel and Ray will live to fight another day.

Well done also to Chris Commane on making the cut with such a talent laden field. Nice work by Dillan DeMather in being runner up in the plate.

Congrats to Brett Smith and his staff on running such a great tournament in the manner in which they did - beautifully done.

Max

GARFJ Taxis.

Back
Top Bottom