ball spinners

V

VERTEX

Is there an interest in ball spinners in Austrailia, if so looking for a distributor!

vertexmold.com/Doug

I'm sure a number of you will look at me funny, but what are ball spinners????
icon_confused.gif

And now for some useful information Q-boy.A ball spinner is used for putting polish/resurfacing bowling balls.Hope that helps .
Till next time
Tryhard

The problem is the spinners will have to be made with a 240v motor. Getting one with a 120v motor and having to get a step-down transformer is a problem. I'm not sure exactly how many bowlers here in Oz really are that dedicated with doing their own surface prep.

The one I use is made from a dishwasher motor, and a car wheel by the looks of it....works a treat.

Hi,
I had a donkee spinner imported from the States about 2 years ago, I had to get the motor re-wired which cost about $120 but it was well worth it.
icon_cool.gif

I got my spinner from the U.S. also, but instead just bought a transformer when I was up in Hong Kong earlier this year.

These Spinners Would Be 240V 50 Hertz No
Transformer No Transformer Needed!

vertexmold.com

A couple of us here in Brisbane have been looking for a personal ball spinner and would much rather buy one than try and build something. The pro shops don't appear too interested in selling one.

One problem you (Vertex) may face is the exchange rate. Currently your cheapest machine would retail at over A$300 (based on direct conversion from US$169) not including any shipping charges. That's probably a bit high even though some of us would love the ability to freshen up our equipment on a more regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom