Ball Distributors

S

Sinisterx8

Hey all i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where the columbia distributors are in oz??????... (if any) coz ive recently been burnt trying to order a ball from columbia in the states

Cheers

I think Denver Sporting Distributors in Adelaide still do, can someone enlighten me?

New Columbia balls are available through AMF distributor but not for sale to the public. Your local bowling centre can get pretty much any ball from any distributor as long as the ball is in the country. Aussie distributors can only afford to get a very small percentage of the total balls available but they are usually the only ones recommended for aussie conditions. There are a couple of distributors who will order one offs overseas for you too.
Ask and you shall discover.

I ordered a columbia icon
I have tryed going through a few of the bowling alley pro shops but the trouble i had was i couldnt get the weight i was after, so i placed an order over the columbia 300 web site and i havent heard anything and that was 10 weeks ago . But its ok ill keep trying and ill eventually find one .. It was 14 pound i was after any way

Cheers

drop sandor a line
he's usually got columbia gear before AMF get it

Back
Top Bottom