Bahrain Open Field of 8 is set

P

pbafire

Here are the standings after the evening squad of 16, 8 games cut to top 8 (total scores below include scores from first 8 games this morning):

TIM MACK USA 3795 237.19
TORE TORGERSEN Norway 3542 221.38
ABDULLA ALQATTAN Qatar 3515 219.69
SAEED ALHAJIRI Qatar 3442 215.13
YOUSIF FALAH Bahrain 3427 214.19
NASSER AL ROMIHI Qatar 3426 214.13
AYAD ALAMIRI Kuwait 3398 212.38
MARIO QUINTERO Mexico 3381 211.31

Tim made a nice run (twice) at the perfect game....once this morning front 8 or so, stuffed 10 pin. Then this evening, on perhaps the worst pair in the house (9 & 10), front 10....before stuffing a solid ??? dang I can't remember.

Anyway.....Scoops....you remember last year how people got behind Sami....watch out for the same loud crowd this year to get behind local Yousif Falah. I think he will make a run for third....Tim and Tore won't bowl themselves out of the 1 & 2 positions...but if 2001 champ Al Qattan looses his line or carry...watch out, Yousif has a shot at third.

Scott

Tim does a good job of making elite bowlers look like sunday leaguers. Good to see such good coverage on here :)

And the winner is...

who else

TIM MACK

Tore beat Abdulla Al Qattan 268-161

Mack then beat Tore 223 (gutter in the 12th because turned around at the foul line and threw in between his legs, his back was facing the lanes)....Tore - 166

Everyone is heading out to Qatar tonight and tomorrow....wish me and everyone else good luck.

Scott

Thanks for the updates Scott.
Well done to Tim, must had taken his bubble with him.
Good luck to all the guys going to Qatar.

Scott, we need to get you to Australia, once here, Perth, you will see why Tim keeps on coming and coming. BTW, do you play golf.

Hopfully one day.

Stax

Back
Top Bottom