Baby Billing has arrive

Revs

To Ben and Tash Billing a lovely little bundle of joy
Aimee Paige
born a 11.22 am. Monday 16th June
weighing 7lb 3oz. 49cm long.

Congratulations to you both. Now your have the pigeon pair.

Well done

Lorna :) :) :)

Well done to both Tash and Ben and little Caleb on the birth of your new daughter and sister. Wonderful news

Best Wishes

Jo and Anthony
:D :D

PS Gee you are Quick REVS!

Congratulations Tash, Ben and Caleb on the birth of Aimee Paige!

A precious little daughter and sister to love and cherish.

Best wishes to you all.

Anthea

Congratulations Tash, Ben and Caleb on the new arrival. Can only hope she doesn't grow up to be a Carlton supporter. :twisted:

Regards Jeff Elliott

To dear Tash Ben and Caleb
congratulations on the birth of your new baby daughter and sister Aimee Paige.
Im so happy for you and now cant wait to c you back bowling Tash to get ready for Rachuig

Best wishes

Mel :lol: :lol: :lol:

tash and ben would like to thank everyone for there support over the last couple off weeks and to foggy aimee is already a member off carlton

Hey Tash and Ben,

Congrats on the birth of your new baby girl, Aimee Paige. A little sister for Caleb and a bundle of joy for both of you's.

Regards,

Danni :)

CONGRATS Tash, Ben and Caleb

Sorry im late in replying but I got here eventually!

I hope you are all doing well in rainy adelaide, can't wait to see the new bubs, and I'll catch up with you all some stage before Rachuig I guess!

Michelle
xx

All the best to Tash, Ben and Aimee. Hope everyone is doing well.

Will Aimee be joining us at Rachuig? Maybe we're not the only team that will have a manager AND babysitter this year lol.

Look forward to seeing you in Townsville, take care.
Kassey.

Hi everyone, well I am out of hospital now got out today, I see that Ben has been on :D and now I am back I would also like to Thank those people who supported us during the pregnancy and sent their well wishes to us all.

Aimee is doing just fine and when the photos are developed I will show them to everyone! :D

So once again, Thankyou to all those people . :D :D

P.S - Jeff as Ben said earlier on Aimee is already a member of Carlton as is Caleb myself and Ben!!! :wink:

P.P.S - Mel babe, yes I cannot wait to get back bowling, 6 weeks and I should have the all clear!!!!

CONGRATS Tash, Ben and Caleb on the arrival of your new baby girl and little sister Aimee.

What great news before i go to work today :) I've been so excited about this for ages, and she is finally here!!

Hope to see Aimee soon, and get a cuddle :)

All the best the all the Billing Family

Love Lil Leisa xxxx

Back
Top Bottom