Austrian Gp

N

Not_myself

Hey all

Was just wondering peoples thoughts on who will win the Austrian Grand Prix this weekend and what sort of reception Shumacher and Ferrari will get after last year.

Well personally i think Kimi will win it but also saying that i hope that M Shumacher does not finish and i also hope that Mark Webber has a strong showing again.

Cya Later

you would have to put your money on red being on the podium. kimi is doing a lot better in the mclaren than coulthard (work that one out), but i'll have a stab at rubens winning.

cobow :)

Hey

Well to be honest i do think that Shumacher will win but i dont think it will be by 30secs just look at the last race when Alonso finished 2nd. If Shumacher doesnt win but finishes the race he will be on the podium :cry:

Cya Later

Hey All

Well qualifying has been decieded and isnt a shame that M. Shumacher is on pole and isnt it unfortante that Kimmi only just missed. What about Mark Webbers lap he dropped from 3rd to 17th because of Villnuves sh***y lap and dragged cr*** on to the track.

Anyway most of you will read this and know who one the race but i thought i would let you know, by reading my posts on Formual 1 you will realise i dont like M. Shumacher.

Thanks
Cya

Back
Top Bottom