Australian Open Squad registration

Tony,

Could you please put Adrian Lee down for a re entry attempt in Squad 6 4.00pm Sat.

Thanks.

Could you please put Mathew Robinson in for friday 14th at 4pm and 6.30pm. Thanks

Hi Tony

Greg Brooks here, long time out of the tournament Scene but it's nice to be back bowling again. Can you put me down for Friday Sq 1 & 2 .

Thanks Greg Brooks..

forgive me for showing my ignorance here but how do the squads work? do you have to bowl two squads and if so do theyhave to be on the same day or seperate days,or can you just bowl one squad and hope for the best?

Hi Griggs you only have to bowl one if you bowl well enough and then wait and see if it stays in the top whatever it is.Also you can bowl one squad and then if you feel lucky the one game desperdo squad later on Sat nite 3 high score bowlers go through from this too.Hope this helps you .Cheers Ralph.;) ;)

thanks i appreciate at that, well with that being said can i please be put down for the friday night squad at 6.30 pm & the saturday squad at 11am please.thank you

jason griggs

2 weeks out nearly!

An updated list for information to all.

Thanks to those who have registered so far.

This tournament is certainly value for money!!

Ask George F or Belmo.

Attachments

• 2006 AO squads.xls
    46 KB · Views: 170
79 bowlers and 202 entries to date, looks promising.

Any chance of getting the pattern posted early Tony?

Hey can you pleae let me know what the times are for each squad or were i can find the squad info.

Hi Tony
Unfortunately i'm going to have to withdraw from the tournament due to injury.
Apologies.
Brendan Hanton

Back
Top Bottom