Aussies in KL

lgt

The group of young NSW bowlers in Malaysia have been able to post scores that will make the the finals in 6th Milo International, Kuala Lumpar. Both Steve Reynolds and Stephen Cowland are comfortable on 215 and 226 avg (4 game blocks), Kevin MacRae 195 and the girls, Kara Triulcio, Marnie Britton and Georgya Britton posting strong scores but just out of the cut. Last day qualifying Monday, finals Tuesday.
They have had great press over there and info available on abf-online.org. We wish them luck.

i like to say congrats to my little bro kevin mcrae for making the under 15 finals in kl.
good fight in thos last few squads.
all the best for today in the final, kick sum butt.

cheers your brothern matt

congrates to kevin mcrae to finish 11 th in the under 15 finals
slow start butt finished off well.

your a champ.

good luck to the two steves tomorro.

Great finish for Kevin, and both Steves are bowling well for tomorow's final. Best of luck to Kara and Marnie for their last squads today.

Steve Cowland and Stephen Reynolds are both through to the final with Kara Triulcio bowling the desperado squad in the wee hours to make a berth. The Girls Open finished with Kara in 15th out of 24 bowlers. Conditions are said to be very tough for our guys.
Good luck to both Steves for their Open Boys Final.

Congratulations Kevin,

Great effort, I'm sure there's lots more to come.

Gary

Steve Reynolds finished 39th, 176 avg, and Stephen Cowland 23rd with a 192 avg. Both boys bowled consistently on tough conditions. Should imagine they will be a tired group hopping the night flight to Penang to bowl in the 33rd Pesta Penang International Open, needing to qualify in the next two days to cut for final.
Georgya Britton stays in KL to contest the U14 Shalin Cup. Good Luck to all the bowlers.

Georgya Britton has won the U14 Shalin Cup, watched and assisted by her coach, Dr Kee and ecstatic parents, Jeff and Donna. Bowling in KL is like Rugby League in Australia, there is a media frenzy for Georgya. I'm sure this won't be her only win on the international areana. Fantastic result!!
The rest of the group are bowling in Penang and are thrilled with the win. They are posting good scores, finals on Saturday.

Congrats to Georgya on her win!!
Nice bowling kiddo...what were you throwing?? ;)

Good Luck to all still bowling, especially Cow!!

Jen

Hey i jst wanna say congrats to evry1 that is bowling!! ur doin n awesome job guys!!

well done kev go u!!!

also 2 lil geogya congrats to 2!!

lex

The group go into the last rounds of qualifying today with Kara Triulcio (768) and Stephen Cowland (876) currently making the cut and Kevin, Marnie and Steve posting strong scores. Been a great result to date, best of luck for this last tournament.

Marnie, Cow and Kara made the youth finals which have just finished in Penang. The group bowled late finishing after 1am and couldn't get transport back to the hotel until 4am, back out and bowling by 8.30am. A very tired lot of bowlers who finished with Stephen Cowland 9th, 192 avg, Marnie Britton 14th, 179 avg and Kara Triulcio 8th, 191 avg. Well done, back home early Monday morning. Great experience.

Back
Top Bottom