Attn TotalBowling Members in QLD

Jase

Admin
Staff member
To all Qld Bowling Centres

TBAQ have invested in computer software ( The Dartfish Pro Suite) and digital video cameras that will provide bowlers with a unique view of personal bowling skills and offer enhancements via a media book of video and colour slides that is easily downloaded onto your computer or stored on CD as a record of present bowling skills.

TBAQ would like Bowling Centres to register their interest for a video session to be conducted at your bowling centre where TBAQ will set up cameras and computers to film each bowler. TBAQ have sent this invitation out to bowler networks, Association networks and the filming schedule will be advertised on the TBAQ website - please look to Coaching: Courses for Bowler and Coach calendar by month on the website.

How do I book?:
To book please email to [email protected] your expression of interest and TBAQ will book filming opportunities at each centre once we have 6 or more persons in that centre or fill out the application attached and fax to TBAQ 07 3369 1118 or phone TBAQ 07 38765400.

TBAQ will be able to offer a timeframe in the year for all regional centres so please apply even if you are in a remote area.

Associations can book the filming opportunity for your bowlers -
Centres can book the filming opportunity for your customers
Coaches can book the filming opportunity for their students and group
Bowlers can book individually to access the program.

What you will get:
A CD including a video view of your bowling - back and side views
A slide presentation with coaching analysis and tips
A stromotion or simulcam view of yourself within the media book

How long does it take?:
Once your centre/association has booked you will be given an appointment indicating the time and day of the filming.
The filming only takes approximately 20 minutes.
The editing of your CD and burning the image to your CD will take approximately 40 minutes and will be done at the end of the day.

When will I get my CD?:
You will be posted your CD or you may choose to wait at the end of the day when all filming and editing is completed.

How much does it cost?:
The cost of the service will be only $50 per person - inclusive of the CD and coaching analysis.

If you are interested please call Gail at TBAQ.

Can I just add something to this, I personally have had this exercise done (and will continue to on an ongoing basis) as part of my training & development program and it is well worth the time & effort.

It shows you parts of your game that you did not know existed. You can come back in 6/12 months time and have it re-done and see if the changes you have been working on have been integrated into your game.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm or ask me in person about this.

Bowler Video service TBAQ are providing - Booking Form

Details are

Day videoing on Monday 30th April 2007 at AMF Redcliffe Bowl 11.30 am to 1pm

Other venues and times will be posted shortly at these Centres.
South Brisbane (AMF Greenslopes) in May -
Gold Coast (Coolangatta - Tweed) May - June.

Rockhampton will be having a session on the 13th May - bookings to be made with the Rockhampton Tenpin Bowling Association or booked through the Nth Rockhampton Bowl.

Attachments

• 2007 Redcliffe Bowler Video Booking Form.pdf
    458.4 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom