Atbso Results - Thank You !

FLOWER

My personal thanks go to Peter Coburn from TBA for his live scores for the ATBSO Challenges, Masters and Championship events on the ATBSO website -much appreciated by another stay-at-home watcher .......the coverage is quite comprehensive.

and CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners - hope you celebrated well at the dinner !!! I bet there was no XXXX there !!

Flower

Well said, Flower.

A lot of people are very quick to bag out TBA for one reason or another, yet these scores were collated and put out for the rest of the country to see.....please keep in mind that TBA are not affiliated with the ATBSO challenge in any way shape or form. I am sure that PC probably had better things to do with his time (like cheer his wife on whilst she was bowling ;) ), but lucky for us, he provided those of us unable to be in Illawarra a birds eye view of what was happening.

We computer chair viewers salute you, Peter =D> , and add our thanks to Marys'.

Broni Morgan;)

I would also like to add my 2 cents worth and thank the people involved with keeping scores updated.
I had a friend bowling in the tournament and being 1000km's away the only way i could keep up to date was by viewing the site. The updates were excellent and it was almost like being there. A big thank you from me for all those involved.=D>

Gary Black

Likewise I would like to thank Peter for his updates on the last day of the Graded Challenge. Its hard to keep track of how hubby was bowling when I couldn't take 3 weeks off work like he has to do this tournament and then stay for the Nationals. It was good I could at least see how the team was going on the last day and then the final results.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom