ATBSO challenge

craig

be interested to what everyone who observed and of course competed thought of the event held in melbourne this week

it was like walking into a time capsule for me as an observer, but thoroughly took me back to a period where i had a deep passion and desire for the sport

to see so many greats in a centre both on the lanes and in the stands was nothing short of awesome

one has the feeling that each year this event goes on it will grow stronger and stronger, until the point where people if they aren't already will be intimidated competing against some of the greats out there

sure some of the bodies didn't function as well as they were 10-20 years ago, but gees the eyes say it all, they walk off the approach and you know they have still got it up top.

and if anyone wanted to argue that jeanette baker isn't the greatest world amatuer female bowler ever, you weren't there today, she's still got it, as good as she has, and doesn't look like losing it in the near future, i bet a few of the guys are stoked they don't have to line up against the G.O.A.T :wink:

i got a long list of people who i would have loved to have seen on the lanes, and one hopes that in time, they will migrate back onto the lanes and show people what quality sportspeople they really are.

well done seniors, on reinventing my outlook towards bowling in a totally positive way

Back
Top Bottom