Association Challenge

You forgot to add " BROTHER " in there team mate.

If ya can smell what the Brisbane Team is cooking?

How about, After the week-end the other teams will NEVER and I mean NEVER be the same AGAIN!! ;)

And we're sorry about your damm luck !!!!!!

I just wanted to take the time to wish a massive GOOD LUCK to all Associations but most of all, Andrew Shinnie and the Gold Coast Association Teams for this weekends challenge...

I know this is a time of many nerves, worries and concerns; but I hope everyone remembers that their best is all that can be asked of them...

Travel safe and bowl well and most of enjoy yourselves...

Take it easy on me mate Jimmy for Christ sake...He isn't getting any younger...;)

Who knows i might pop in for a look...

Thanks for the good luck, Jase - you do understand the excitement of the Challenge and talking to bowlers at Twin Tour, the nerves etc. are kicking in.

It is such a shame that other major interstate competitions do not generate this sort of reaction but perhaps the constant contact with bowlers from all Associations at Twin Tour, Wide Bay Circuit etc. help to keep the revs up!!

And thanks to Gold Coast Assn. for the staging of this years Challenge - a big job indeed. The gorgeous Mr. James does not need any pity !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL and as Jase has said - ENJOY !!!!

Flower

Thanks everybody for all the good wishes.

Regarding Dinner Tickets:
We have had several requests for extra tickets and there is no problem there, however please bear in mind that anyone asking for tickets after Saturday may not be able to sit with their own Association.

We will of course do our best, but it is not always easy to add additional seats to tables at the last minute.

Thanks everybody for all the good wishes.

Regarding Dinner Tickets:
We have had several requests for extra tickets and there is no problem there, however please bear in mind that anyone asking for tickets after Saturday may not be able to sit with their own Association.

We will of course do our best, but it is not always easy to add additional seats to tables at the last minute.

I'm sure there will be alot of laps to dance....err sit on :D .....

Back
Top Bottom