ASPLEY SQUADS for 14th/15th March

FLOWER

Squad list attached for Aspley on 14th/15th March.

A good start at Cannon Hill for our first Tour Stop for 2009 so let's follow up with another enjoyable weekend. Anyone wishing to join please contact me as you can still be eligible for Bowler of the Year points - you need to bowl 5 Tour Stops or if you bowl in the remaining 6, you can drop your worst result as the best 5 count.

Mary Flower
3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM me and once again, we are fortunate in having this forum to nominate for so many events.

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 87
  • ASPLEY SQUADS.xls
    34 KB · Views: 26
Attaching squad list for Aspley dated 7th March - if anyone wishes to change squads from B Squad to either Sat. or Sun. could you please contact me and it would earn you a packet of Smarties too !!

Great to see so much interest in Twin Tour and also Wide Bay Circuit event in Gympie this weekend ..... go Touries !! Hopefully, in these uncertain times, cheaper, value for money events will continue to attract the attention of the bowlers.

AND, sorry Cloe !!

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 56
  • ASPLEY SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 14
Squads at 10th March - plenty of spots on Sat. A Squad so here is your chance to swap squads, join the Tour or just turn up to get 10 games for $80
For all Twin Tour information please visit Twintour.com.au

Please contact for any queries you may have

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 39
Final squad list for this weekend at Aspley - anyone wishing to bowl, particularly A Squad on Sat. either contact me or just turn up with your bowling gear. B Squad is FULL and C Squad can be extended if needed.

Looking forward to a good weekend as usual and nice to see a couple of old faces back again. We should be playing for approx. $6000 this Tour Stop and the scratch bowlers may enter the Scratch Pool for $20 extra with all money being paid out 1:3 for the Pool - a good way to add to your $$$$

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887 and thanks to those who have phoned
Post on this forum or PM and thanks also to Total Bowling

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    59.9 KB · Views: 71
  • ASPLEY SQUADS.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom