Aspley Cup Results

Hi All,

Following are the results for the Aspley Cup 2006. A full standing sheet will be posted ASAP

MEN
1st Cameron Walsh PINFALL: 2425
2nd Tony Hamilton PINFALL: 2395
3rd Jason Walsh PINFALL: 2346
4th Adam Hayward PINFALL: 2257
5th Terry Wenban PINFALL: 2239
6th Jason Pearson PINFALL: 2233
7th Ronnie Conquest PINFALL: 2215
8th Hamish Rogers PINFALL: 2209
9th Brad Reggars PINFALL: 2204
10th George Frilingos PINFALL: 2193
11th Jagga Morgan PINFALL: 2186
12th Justin Edwards PINFALL: 2167
13th Brandon Qualischefski PINFALL: 2159
14th Greg Bochenek PINFALL: 2154
15th Leon Reggars PINFALL: 2150
16th Joe Gatt PINFALL: 2147 (tied)
16th Mark Robertson PINFALL: 2147 (tied)

WOMEN
1st Rochelle Mottlee PINFALL: 2022
2nd Kylie Kassel PINFALL: 1913
3rd Kimberley-Rose Haining PINFALL: 1908

Thank you to all the bowlers for their support and looking forward to a bigger and better Aspley Cup 2007

With permission from the committee:

Congratulations:
Tony, Ronnie, Brad, Jagga, Leon, Joe & Mark.
Excellent effort for the Haros' Triples league. Seven bowlers in the top 16 places, even though Joe & Mark shared.

Congratulations to Kylie Kassel (Haros' also) coming in 2nd for the ladies.

Well done to the rest of our league bowlers for supporting the Aspley Cup.

Christine P.

Congratulations to Cameron on winning the 2006 Aspley cup. Great bowling mate and good to see you back bowling again; it’s been a long time coming… Also congratulations to Tony Hamilton for nearly catching Cameron and a fine performance under the pump. Also Jason Walsh for a fine display of bowling to finish a close third.

The Top three were streets ahead of the field and the scores showed that… I have never seen anyone start a tournament like Cameron did 300 279 277 straight out of the blocks. That was just sensational to watch…Jase, last time I but you a drink…;) ;)

Well done to Aspley bowl and all involved from counter staff to lane Marshall’s on a smoothly run event, Gloria and George seem to have it all under control right from the get go, well done!…My only suggestion would be to maybe have 2 squads next year with 3 to a pair…

Also a very big Congratulations also to Rochelle Mottlee for taking out the first place in the women's division...This young lady has a very bright future ahead of her...

An lastly but by no means least…Well done to Ronnie Conquest for finishing the highest place LEFTY IN THE FIELD:D Thank god he didn’t beat me home…I am sure that’s why he hasn’t boasted I mean posted yet as I am sure he has plenty to say…;) ;)

To George and the Staff of Aspley Tenpin Bowl thanks again for a well run Tournament.

Congratulations to Cameron Walsh on taking out the 2006 Aspley Cup especially after that explosive start. I just found it too much to run down.

Also to Rochelle Mottlee for taking out the first place in the women's division.
What a roll this young lady has been on lately. Well done again.

Thank-you Christine but you left Greg Bocheneck out of that list(14th).

Well done to everyone and see you there in 2007.

hamo
tony hamilton

p.s. Congrats to the two finger left handed freak Ronnie Conquest for not only finishing 7th but not missing a 7pin all day. Your coach Mr Bottomley will be Sooooo Proud. ;)

To George and the Staff of Aspley Tenpin Bowl thanks for a well run Tournament.

Congrats to Cameron Walsh on winning and also throwing the perfect game to start.

Tony Hamilton well bowled almost got there mate, great effort
Also to every one who cashed well done. I think every one there had a good time and enjoyed themselves, thanks again Aspley

Ps. Ronnie mate thats a super peice of bowling, but cant be suprised you did say thursday night that you well going to do well, and you delevered, well bowled mate.

My sincerest apologies to GREG BOCHENECH 14th.
Congratulations on finishing in the top 16 places.
All Haros' did us proud.

Thank you Tony...

Christine P.

Well done to all the Staff at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl, the day went off very well

Shiralee, those wedges were SWWWEEEETTTTT:cool:

Big congrats to Cameron Walsh once again on a fine performance. Glad to see you'll have a lucky 300 shirt \\:D/

Congrats to all who cashed and HUGE congrats to Rochelle Mottlee, although we already said it yesterday and you're probably sick of hearing it "but you will go far and we will hear much, much more of you in the future" Also don't forget our "spotters" fee ha ha

Thanks to everyone for a great day :silly:

hhhmmmm, shame there were only three girls though. sorry i couldnt make it down but i was at schoolies... maybe next time aye!

There was more then 3 girls that bowled meshell, not many more though! Those were just the three payouts for the ladies division..

Hey Jason P,

Looks like you still got it in you nice showing.. Looks like the scores was really high George F. What happen to you? When you going to send me an email. hey Guys there will be a $20.000 tournament in Manila at the end of march beginning of april hope to get a few of you guys over here.. I be sure you have lots of fun after bowling hehe George you know what I mean hehe

Congrats to all

Hi All,

Full standing sheet as promised

Also thanks for your comments and Jason the 2 squad suggestion has definately been taken on board.

Looking for a great Aspley Cup in 2007

Thanks again
Gloria

Attachments

• Aspley Cup overall results 2006.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 102
I would also like to congratulate all on a job well done. Apart from the usual Aspley breakdowns everything went very smoothly. Gloria, you lived and breathed this tournament and you should be proud of yourself and all your assistants. Next year I want to see Patty on the lanes and not marshalling them!

I'd also like to thank the Reggars family for their hospitality towards myself and Susannah over the weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to repay the favour sometime soon.

Christine, not a problem :)

Mr Hamilton, thanx for the shoutout :D

No thanx to the trained monkeys otherwise known as QANTAS baggage handlers. My Zone tote now has a nice big hole in the bottom, rendering it virtually useless.

See you all in 2007. Hopefully Ronnie forgets how to spare between now and then.

Thank you so much to the staff for running this tournament especially Gloria, you did a fantastic job in organising and running this tournament. You should be very proud of your efforts just as we are.

Congratulations to all who placed it was good experience for me to bowl in a tournament against such big names.

Thank you Christine and Haros!

Greg, I agree with you, it would be good to see patti in this tournament next year! Also, it was good to see you again!

I look forward to bowling in this tournament hopefully again next year.

Thank you again!

I'd just like to say Thank-you to all the Staff at Aspley for holding an awesome tournament. The staff were on the ball all the time. And also to my mum Gloria, She worked her butt off all day to make it a great day for everyone. So well done to all of you.

Thank-you to the Lane Marshalls for their excellent job taking care of all our score sheets and making sure we all wrote in our scores :cool:. You guys did a great job.

And finally Thank-you to the girls in the canteen for making us bowlers our energy food :p. You girls are awesome and worked your butts off just as hard as anyone else so well done.

Taya

P.S Greg..anytime mate cos ur the biggest Cont I know :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom