Ashes to Ashes

in one aspect he was a good cricketer, but like half the team i think they going a little longer than they should.
my biggest concern is will it be like the 80's (ooppss maybe before a lot here lol) when chapple,marsh and lillee all quit at the same time, we went from good to crap
i think that everyone is just sucking up to him... i mean cmon he wasnt that great really he cant even score a double century in test cricket as his highest test batting score is only 165

Re: England to retain the Ashes!

ENGLAND TO RETAIN THE ASHES!

'Freddy' Flintoff will rip through the Australian top order and Steve Harmison will clean up the tail!
I cannot wait for this. Australia will be reminded that they are no longer the number one nation in test cricket. Look out for Kevin Pietersen to destroy the Aussie bowling attack. Ricky Ponting better have some excuses on hand because England are gonna show a ton of guts and courage in this series and take it to the Aussies! The Barmy Army will be there to cheer the lads home every step of the way!

C'MON ENGLAND!

To quote one of my favourite british comedies:
"Wrong. Completely utterly wrong. Simply brimming over with wrongability" (Something like that anyway...)

4-0 from 4 matches, NONE of which looked like they even MIGHT push five days...

not only is it 4-0 in the series but we are running 10-0 in the last ten tests this yr, over the last 16 tests we are 15 wins and 1 lost i think

JWhitty,

wasnt the second test here in adelaide won in the last hour on day 5??

cheers

and

GO AUSSIES!! 5 ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip :D

poms.. ha ha ha ha ;)

marty

JWhitty,
wasnt the second test here in adelaide won in the last hour on day 5??

Sorry that was badly worded. The spirit I intended was that they never really looked like pushing it all the way to the draw. It's not like we took 4 wickets in the last hour that game, you couldn't place a bet against Australia after about lunch.

Must confess I thought Ponting batted for too long in Brisbane, but he pulled it off well!

1015 with andrew symonds on a full toss on tonkakiwi and the one before that was 993

Just got this sent to me in an email, (thanks KC) thought I would share with you all.

Englands new paint that is for sale and in all leading stores.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
To keep the Ashes sledging goin on.... here's some more spam!

SYDNEY(AP) - A seven-year-old boy was at the centre of a Parramatta, NSW courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Back
Top Bottom