appology to Jase

Chucky

I just want to say sorry and appologize to Jase and any and all people from Total bowling.

This is to appologize about have more then one account on this web site..

And also to say thankyou for jase to have the kindness to allow this account to be reinstated after i appologized to him.

regards
chucky
Stephen Batten

Hey, here is an idea! Maybe you can turn this into a confession thread..where all can come clean on their multiple usernames:rolleyes: I already confessed to Jase, I asked if I could keep it but he said I do enough damage with the one I have:confused: :D

What's the idea behind multiple username??? So you can argue among yourselves... :)

What's the idea behind multiple username??? So you can argue among yourselves...
I guess when you get into trouble all the time like I seem to for being loud and opinionated you have days where you just feel like keeping a low profile :D
Also handy for those days when nobody else will talk to you ROFLMAO:rolleyes: :D

P.S Come on you bunch of chickens....confess now, you know you want to LOL

Ice said:
I guess when you get into trouble all the time like I seem to for being loud and opinionated you have days where you just feel like keeping a low profile.
Also handy for those days when nobody else will talk to you ROFLMAO:rolleyes: :D
P.S Come on you bunch of chickens....confess now, you know you want to LOL
LMAO Lana..we can't confess much coz we only got one account ;)
Welcome back Chucky :D

have finally joined up jase hope you like my tag and picture see you when i get back from overseas booby

Back
Top Bottom