Another one taken from us...

Jase

Admin
Staff member
It is with great sadness that I advise the bowling industry of the passing of Sean Marjanovic this morning...

I wish to pass on our deepest condolences to his wife and his immediate family at this difficult time.

A further release will be made once service arrangements have been confirmed.

Deepest sympathy to his wife and family. Many of us on the Gold Coast knew him well and bowled with him.
He had enormous courage to continue bowling considering what he had been through health-wise, and he will be missed by a lot of people.

Sean was a great competitor and loved bowling, travelling and bowling when often told not to. He always a lot of fun to be around, his league and after bowling antics at Caboolture will never be forgotten :)

RIP Sean, condolences to his family at this time.

George

So sad to hear of Sean's passing - a courageous, helpful and competitive man. Condolences to his family.

Truly one of the nicest guys I have ever had the privelige of spending time with. Not just confined to bowling circles but a genuinely great bloke all round.

My deepest and sincerest sympathies go to especially to his family but also to his friends at this time.

He will be sadly missed but his memory will always put a smile on our faces.

Sincerest regards
Carl

Sean was always in good spirits on the lanes and off. He Will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts are with his family.

a very sad day indeed... we have lost a good egg today and way too early..

our thoughts are with his wife and family..

much love xoxo

Such sad news. Definately taken too soon.

My family and I had the pleasure of knowing Sean and our deepest condolenses go to his wife and family.

Kind thoughts. The Flanagans

Sad news indeed

I meet sean bowling in the sports series and he was such a great bloke allways had a smile on his face and I never heard a bad word from him

Sad sad day in bowling indeed

R.I.P. Sean

Scott Fryer

Sean’s courageous spirit and fight will never be forgotten. He will always be remembered as a genuine nice guy “top aussie bloke” who never gave up.

Our deepest sympathy go to Sean’s wife, family and friends.

May he rest in peace…

Sincerest Regards
Brandon & Natasha Qualischefski

That is sad news, he could always crack you up with his humour.
Sean you will be missed. We are all better people for knowing you.

Being a long time Gold Coast bowler in the days not too long ago - I met and spoke to Sean many times. I was shocked to hear of his passing Now bowling and all his friends have lost a true blue person. My condolences to his family and other friends.

Gail

FUNERAL -: WEDNESDAY 10TH MARCH 10:30AM AT PARKVIEW CHAPEL, ALLAMBE CREMATORIUM, NERANG/BROADBEACH RD, NERANG ALL FRIENDS WELCOME SO PLEASE COME DOWN X

My condolences to Shaun's wife, family and friends. Can only repeat what everyone has posted. He will be truly missed.

Tony Hamilton and family

What a shock.

Sincerest sympathies to all who knew and loved Sean.

Jagga and Broni Morgan

Back
Top Bottom