Angelo Iacoune

DrewC

Condolences go out today to the family of Angelo Iacoune who sadly lost a brave fight with Cancer this week.

Angelo was diagnosed with cancer last year and despite numerous operations and constant chemotherapy was determined to keep enjoying his bowling and living his life as best he could.

He was a joy to bowl league against and always had a smile on his face no matter what the circumstances. He will be sadly missed on Monday nights. If the small glipse of Angelo we got once a week is anything to go by then the world is poorer for his passing.

Good luck wherever you are Angelo.

Drew

Your words and description of Angelo couldn't be more true and whilst we were all aware of Angelo's condition, it is still sad to hear of his passing.

Angelo was always a pleasure to bowl with and the courage he displayed to never let his illness stop him from enjoying his life to the fullest should be an inspiration to us all.

Angelo loved his bowling that much that despite his illness, he decided to join another league at Tuggeranong Bowl earlier this year.

From me personally and from all the staff at Canberra International Bowl we offer our condolence and support to Angelo's family

Rest in peace.

Brett

Well said gentlemen

I too was fortunate enough to have met Angelo through Bowl Australia earlier this year.

Angelo bowled Friday mornings in the Friday Shoppers

Each day was a new day to experience and that he did by creating harmony with everyone around him. He simply enjoyed life and the people around him

Angelo I'm sure you're watching over us all.

Rest in peace our friend

Angelo touched many bowlers hearts in Albury with his courage and interest in the sport prior to his departure from our area some 18 months ago He will be sadly missed at our championships by his friends and many of our bowlers who had the pleasure of bowling with him A true gentleman

Our thoughts are with his family
Kathy Smith, Albury Secretary

Back
Top Bottom