Androoo Phillips 300 at Moonah.

Tiger

Just a matter of minutes ago Androo Phillips shot a 300 game in the 1st game of the final day of Tasmania's Rachuig trials at Moonah Bowl here in Hobart.

Shooting on Lanes 21-22, Phillips smashed the pocket all 12 shots, the final one tomahawking the Cold 9-pin into oblivion, to send Phillips into raptures, as well as the good crowd assembled.

Congratulations mate on your first 300, Moonah's first since May 15th 2002. :D

Yeah Graham you'll be glad to know he was also wearing the orange and black Totalbowling shirt :lol:
It also made it onto Southern Cross nightly news here in Hobart :)

Can I have an all black with gold trim one thanks :D

the first is always the sweetest

Well done mate,i knew it would only be a matter of time and i would be glad too pass the torch over to you to make all the big scores at moonah :twisted: :) :) :) :)

G, How did you manage to get your hands on that????

Did the shirt come out ok? :lol:

Congratulations on your 300 Andrew.

I know you have previously been close a couple of times to the perfect game, now at last you have achieved it. It was less than 2 weeks ago that you rolled 298, so it looked like that a 300 was not far away. It just proves that you just never know what is around the corner.

Andrew will not have wanted me to mention this but I am sure readers will understand these are proud parents talking here….ha ha!:-

In his two chosen sports Andrew has had the thrill of ultimate achievements.
In golf, besides having had a hole in one he also set a course record (64) on Tasmania’s hardest championship course (Tasmania GC). With golf state representation at the three levels of juniors, colts and seniors and now his second Rachuig is something, of which I know he is proud but understandably too modest to mention. (That’s the privilege of his parents). A 300 in bowling was the missing link in the chain of goals he had set himself.
Well done mate.

John & Sue Phillips

Congratulations Androooo.

Well bowled, not only for the 300 game but also for the Roll-offs.

208 ave for the 24 games

1 x 300
13 x 200's
4 x 190's
6 x under 190

Averaged over the card for each of the 4 days.

PS. - when you have some spare time, can you show me how to whack it up :D

He will have to have a lot of time on his hands to teach you how to whack it up Sir Garfield :lol:

Well done Androo by the way - it was a great game to see and long overdue.

PS - GO THE ROCK!! :wink:

Yes well done...im sure your "mum" is proud of u!...:p , i heard it was a great game..all pocket!... well done mate, Its about time, better late than never :p take care mate talk soon

Bruv

whoooo! Well done Androooo!
The actual last ball will be posted as soon as I finish arvo shift.
Thanks to Kylie Oakley for being the Media Liaison Officer (she rang up). :wink:

I know it was a while ago now, but well done anyway, unortunately i wasn't there to see however i did see your 298 in wellington league just a few weeks ago, good to see someone achieving something now i just hope oneday i can follow suit.

C O'Shea

Back
Top Bottom