Andrew Craig 2nd 300 game today...

NoodleS

I just wanna send out my HUGE!!! congratulations to Andrew for his 2nd 300 game in Albury today during our local Championships. It was great to watch and everyone there was so proud. Just to add his series was quite outstanding also with a 779 (213, 266, 300).

Well done mate.;)

Cheers Ash

Well done Andrew!!! Was a pleasure to watch (again). Just could have done it in the mixed with me... hahaha!!

Well done Andrew unbeleivable effort. Always great to watch you bowl, would of loved to have seen it. Ive been bowling a fair while now and i can truly say that you are a legend of the game because you arent all about all look at me, you get the job done and when i was a junior to even now you have always been one of my idols. Well done mate

Dean McKinnon

Congrats Andrew...super bowling old mate!
Hope to catch up with you and Di one day...looking forward to finding out whats been happening over the last 30 odd years :D

Charlie Nagle

Well done Andrew. You are a true legend of the game. Hope to catch up soon for a coffee.

Us "seniors" gotta stick together.

David

Well, who's a smarty pants!!
Fantastic effort - congratulations!!
PS. Give us a call if you're passing this way, would love to catch up.
Kara
xx

well done Andrew on your 2nd 300.. It could'nt happening to a nicer bloke..

Cheers Matt Hagley

Congrats Andrew well deserved, you are one of the true gentlemen of the game. hope to catch up soon for a drink

Cheers Brian Walsh

Congrats Andrew, I am thrilled for you.

Fantastic game and series, for one of the most respected men within this sport.

See you soon,

Congratulations Mr Craig - thoroughly deserved and well done.

A true gentleman of the game and one of the most respected bowlers going around.

Congrats Andrew, well done mate, nice to see someone that loves the sport get rewarded. Hope to catch up at the odies, if I can make our team.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom