AMF Richlands Bowl Pro Shop

G

Godfather

I have to write about the service i recieved from Gavin at Richlands Bowl in QLD. In one word "OUTSTANDING". I have NEVER been treated or looked after so well. Gavin gives a service that you will not find anywhere else. You get treated more like a family friend than a customer. Now as you all know, it's hard to find a good pro shop that has everything in stock when you need it, well look no further. I am in NSW and i got my ball and other gear quicker than i would get it through my local bowl and at half the price.
Im not slagging the rest of the pro shops off, but everyone needs to speak to gavin next time you are after some new gear, you WON'T be dissapointed.
If anyone has had the same service as me from Gavin, i suggest you leave a little something on this thread so that everyone can find out what a great job gavin does.
Again, OUTSTANDING job done gavin. Keep up the good work

Godfather, you have just experienced what I have been treated to for the past 4 Years. Gavin has to run Richlands bowl, run the pro shop, look after nemerous other Amf Bowling alleys, yet when you ring him or stop in, he is always willing to help you. A big Merry christmas to you Gavin, and thanks so much for the help this year.
P.S You dont get paid enough

Hammer

www.lane1bowling.com

Hammer said:
Godfather, you have just experienced what I have been treated to for the past 4 Years. Gavin has to run Richlands bowl, run the pro shop, look after nemerous other Amf Bowling alleys, yet when you ring him or stop in, he is always willing to help you.

Totally agree!! I buy nearly all my equipment off Gav. He amazes me with his knowledge of bowling equipment and I don't think you could ask for anything more off him. He puts so much effort into making sure everyone gets what they are after. Thanx for your hard work Gav. Merry Christmas and safe holidays!!

Gavin has been my ball driller for a couple of years now and he's the best! His prices are fantastic but the service is even better. He's knowledgeable and experienced in all facets of ball drilling and layouts and I think the great tournament results of bowlers using balls he has drilled (even only in the past month!) speak for themselves.
Bottom line ... the service, prices and knowledge that Gavin provides are excellent - you only have to read the amazement in Godfather's original post to get an idea of the fabulous job Gav does.
Thanks Gavin!!
Kristina Campbell.

Well ive recommended gavin to so many people on here...and at centres...hes just awesome...drills perfect everytime....always has the knowledge i need to better my bowling...great service and better prices than anywhere else...

Cheers to you Gav and the great job you do for everyone that walks in your shop

Keep it coming guys, so many people have had good experiences with gavin. My only question to everyone else is?

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME SOONER!!!!!

Think i need to get out of that rock i live under.

i agree with all of yous, service is awesome, drilling is awesome, custom service is awesome, i would recommend gavin to anybody

Thanks Gavin

Brett

although i have only bought one thing from richlands, i lov ethe service and iw ould buy from gav again

There is nothing really to say about this pro shop, its great, and its run by a great guy! Not only are there cheap prices, there is friendly service from both gavin and all the staff at Richlands, and all up, a great place. I would highly recommend this place to anyone

I dont think I'd be exaggerating if I said Gavin has changed the whole pro shop scene Australia wide. This can be seen by the number of inter state customers he is attracting due to unbelievably low prices backed up by the high quality customer service. What Gavin is doing is of a huge benefit to all bowlers Australia wide by offering a huge range of the best equipment at ridiculously low prices. Thanks mate.

yet again another happy customer what else would i expect from gavin. this guy provides the best quality service. best quality workmanship. and the best prices. hes always willing to help you out whenever you need it. thanks mate for all the awsome work you continue to do for everyone.

luke green

richlands proshop

And also a big thanks for spending some of your time, "to show my neice how you drill bowling ball" to help me get drilling specs for her (without letting on what her christmas present will be). ;-)

Thanks Gav,
Talk to you shortly after wednesday.

Rhyss.

I have to agree with all the above. I bowl at another centre but I don't mind travelling half way across town to buy balls and have them drilled by Gavin. Not only good prices, good service, and a great drilling but Richlands is one of few pro-shops that are willing to stock a decent range of equipment. Gavin is also prepared to sell off older stock at cheap prices to ensure what's there is up-to-date. Most of the balls for sale at the centre I bowl at are three years old and they still want full retail price!

Onya Gavin. And I'm coming in for a new spare ball as soon as you're back from holidays.

Chris Lyon.

hey everyone, gavin is an awesome guy i recently changed over to him for drilling all my new gear and so far i have never bowled better this guy knows what he's doin and does it at cheap prices for top quality i highly recommend you see gavin for anything to do with bowling great guy.

Dean Wrobel :D

gavin does a excellent job in the proshop he has spent nearly everday in the proshop during the christmas break and has sold so much equipment and i don't think many if any people go away disappointed from the gear he sells them
keep it up gav
see you after your holidays

Totally awesome. It's like I've known Gavin for 20 years. Hang on. I HAVE known Gavin for 20 years.

The guy is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom