AMF Macarthur Anzac Day Results

Amf_Macarthur

I would like to thanks all bowlers ( field of 32) who participated in the Anzac Day Tournament at AMF Macarthur.

1st - Paul Sutton 235 ave
2nd - Stephen Cowland 220 ave
3rd - Jono Green 197 ave

High games

Matt Sing 300
Stephen Smith 298

Thanks again for everyone who supported the event & to Geoff Roach who arranged the Anzac Day ceremony.

Once again thank you for your support! See you next time!

Audrey Nable
Amf Macarthur

Thanks Audrey for a most enjoyable day. I will be looking forward to the next tournament you put on down there.

Don't think those averages are exactly right though. I had a 202.5 average and finished 18th!!

See you next time.

Brett.

Yeah thanks for a great day had lots of fun. Should of made the 300 but not quite lol. Well worth the drive

Jon

once again this was a great tornament, conditions were not easy, if u missed yr spot u were in trouble.

Congrates to matt on a great game, bad luck to steve with leaving the 610 on the last shot.

audrey keep it going as you will have plenty of bowlers coming back for more

For my bowling average of 164, I thought today would be a great way to get the competition feel of things. I enjoyed todays experience, and I will do it again.

For those who can't figure out their average, just divid your pinfall by 10. Simple! :) Or if you're lazy, take off the last number off your total pinfall and round up!

It was great seeing familiar faces again, even though a few I see every now and then.

Congratulations to Matt Sing with his 300 game. But Steven Smith shouldnt be forgotten, 298 is a feat in itself! Funny thing was these two games happended at the same time.

Thanks Audrey for organising this event. 10/10 for you! It takes patience to run a tournament, and you did quite well! Please run more soon!

here is your money winners paid to 12th place

1st paul sutton 236ave
2nd stephen cowland 235ave
3rd jonathon green 234ave
4th matt sing 231ave
5th jp li 225ave
6th kara truilcio 221ave
7th kevin mcrae 218ave
8th mark lane 218ave
9th steve smith 216ave
10th scott robinson 215ave
11th colin batty 212ave
12th craig fraser 211ave

I was happy with my 194 avg. Just annoyed in my 1st 4 blocks, I had one good game and one lousy game. I left it to the end to bowl 2 good games.

Thanks for the mention,the pleasure was all mine.I guess I'll have to add another 50 pins to my average to reach the top.
Thanks for a great day of bowling

Back
Top Bottom