always 3rd did it again

Ouch

A cold 5 pin followed by a wobbly 7 pin? that has to be nasty luck..... i presume hes bowled a 300 before or is he still tryin?

Nah man he is still after his first 300.....that's gotta suck. But as other ppl have said, Always 3rd is still very happy.

Dam I realy thought I had it that time.

I'm still looking for the alousive 300 but it could happen at any time now.

For the record the first 299 leaving the 5 pin was my fault for not putting any fingers onto the ball and the 2nd 299 was simply unlucky.

Maybe down in Melbourne I'l have the break through 8)

Oh wells.... seems like u certainly got the skill to bowl a 300.... pressure shouldnt get the better of ya anymores hehe.... but im sure only time will tell..... Keep up the good work anyways mate...

I would like to say congrats to Dean McKinnon on bowling a 278 tonight by leaving the 2,8 pins in the last frame... still though... well done mate,

Also to Ray Martin who bowled a 897 series ( 225, 248, 265 & 148) fantastic last game mate. heheh[/b]

i was gonna say with the 5 pin did u actually put ya fingers in the ball??? I rekon im not far off another 300. Oh well only time will see. Hey Pete must be because of the Columbia gear that im bowling well.

Ciao For Now

Deano

I'm sure i had the fingers in the ball, but the question everyone asked was did i use them? Personanly i gave them the slightest of pressure when i let the ball go so maybe i didn't.

come on always 3rd,

if i dont see a 300 from you down in melbourne i will..........................................................................

well i'll work it out later......

Don't worry you may see a 300 or 2 or a couple of 299's with thr new Track Thrash.

What about some 200's from Danish. It could be a turn up, but i think he can do it.

hey always 3rd,

u wanted a 200 game, i got u 3 200's (201, 212, 235)

Well done danish excellent bowling. I came close to doing what i said i may do. I said 300 or 299 but i did bowl 279 in the Intercentre Cup at Boronia and a second 279 in the Australain Open Masters in the first game.

Everyone bowled so well including Danish Pastry.

Back
Top Bottom