Altona Been and Gone

K

kermie07

Firstly well done to the mens team! you were the hot topic for the 3 days, and the girls well we tried!, unfortunatly having our strong bowler injured, I think we over come that as best we could. Hope your felling better Bon, it was an interesting time away never the less, and chris Barrett has a awesome future I feel, a delight to watch ( it must have been us girls company every morning at breakfast). But well done to the team, But I think some things have to seriously change for next year....

Firstly well done to the mens team! you were the hot topic for the 3 days, and the girls well we tried!, unfortunatly having our strong bowler injured, I think we over come that as best we could. Hope your felling better Bon, it was an interesting time away never the less, and chris Barrett has a awesome future I feel, a delight to watch ( it must have been us girls company every morning at breakfast). But well done to the team, But I think some things have to seriously change for next year....

Be careful what you wish for Jess. I made the same call after a poor performance in 2004 and I have copped a heap of s.h.i.t.e for all the traditionalists ever since. If you can hack the criticism and sniping then it will all work out in the end.

Hope your hand is better.

Hey Brenton, I dont really understand ur reply, about being careful what u wish for??? please explain.

Shame this thread has gone cold already, I was going to use it to sell my new line of t-shirts... "I bowled Rachuig and all I got was this lousy pneumonia."

No worries, Keith. I've had two orders already. Consider it posted.
Doing better, should be back terrorising the masses within the next week or so.

cat

Hi Cat - hope you are on the mend.
To Licia, Cat, Jess N, Jessica, Bon, Pearl - thanks for a great Rachuig. We did our best - you guys were fantastic.
To the guys, Ken and Sally, a great bunch - stay strong for next year.
BLLENDA,
over and out.
:av-31:

BLENDA, BLENDA, BLENDA, OI,OI,OI.
Hey Cat can u make another design for me, " ALWAYS IN TROUBLE
RACHUIG 2007 ".
that drill press is calling,. Is'nt it funny no body else has anything to say, but 300+ veiws, 14 in the team, and 7 replys. Welldone.....

But I think some things have to seriously change for next year....
Only my opinion but I would have thought that if you wanted to start a serious discussion about what needs to change for WA to be more successful in Rachuig, then perhaps you should have expanded your original comment to include some starting points.
Steve J

COMMUNICATION BEING THE KEY......................................................................

Back
Top Bottom