All Star Triples League

DaleS

Hi all,

All Star Triples league is looking for bowlers for next year. When: Thursday Nights at 7.30 pm. Where: Milton bowl. Cost is $30.00, 4 games, scratch & handicap points system.

Please leave a message here or contact myself or Jase via PM if you are interested.

Just reminding people that the Meeting is this Thursday night to set up Committees…

Just so that everyone is aware a little birdie has told me that Harold Fryer is heading back to Milton this year so I am sure that things can only improve from there…

If you went sure about bowling in this league I am sure that this may just be the thing you need to help you decide…

Hay jase i can confirm what that little birdie has told you and yes dad (harry) is starting back at milton full time from the 22nd of jan so it is monday so hope this helps change peoples minds

Just so that everyone is aware a little birdie has told me that Harold Fryer is heading back to Milton this year so I am sure that things can only improve from there…

Harold back at Milton, Awesome stuff, things will be on the up and up now.

hay people i am sorry to say but the arranged move for harry from AMF to milton is now no longer happening anymore he is staying at AMF as the head tech at loganholm bowl

Back
Top Bottom