A LITTLE HOPE FOR THE N.Z BOWLERS

KKK

CAFE OWNER
THE SPOSORS OF THE "K & K CLASSIC" (CLEAN UP WITH K & K),

ARE HAPPY TO OFFER 4 FULL FREE SPOTS IN THE K & K CLASSIC 09

NATIONALLY RANKED TOURNAMENT TO OUR 4 NEW ZEALAND BOWLERS WHO

WERE BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED WITH ASPLEY CUP ON THE WEEKEND.

HOPING THIS WILL RESTORE SOME FAITH IN QUEENSLAND TOURNAMENTS.

PLEASE SEND PRIVATE EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE.

YOURS IN BOWLING

CHERYL & GRAHAM SPICER

I have to say that this is absolutely incredible! For another tournament that had nothing to do with our recent disappointment to offer us this is amazing.

We can't say thanks enough for this generosity! We will be in touch :)

Thank you K & K for helping fix Australias name. With one of the biggest stuff up in Australian bowling.

You are really great people and K & K is a great company.

It is really good to see when kindness like this is offered :)

Yours Michael Kearney

You know I have never bowled K&K before -
but with this kind of generosity it shows me the you actually care about bowling & the bowlers - great effort guys.

You can put my name down for next year :beerchug:
:groupwave:

Dave K

G-Man & Chezza,

the things you do for bowlers is amazing. You put so much time and money into this sport thanks! I don't know what we would do without you.

jodes.

To the sponsors of K&K,

What a wonderful gesture you have shown!

I must commend this effort and take the opportunity to say how important it is for ALL of us to come together in support of eachother and eachothers efforts if we are going to see Tenpin Bowling reach and succeed at the levels we all hope for.

Having been on the phone all day yesterday promoting unity within centres, staff, bowlers, sponsors and tournament directors, it is truly humbling to see someone make such a generous effort to restore the true fibre of what Tenpin Bowling is all about!

In closing, I hope the bowlers appreciate the exhaustive efforts we as promoters and sponsors put into this wonderful sport.

As I always say
Yours in bowling
Gloria Reggars

Dear Cheryl and Graham,

I've never been able to make the KnK tournament in the past but have heard it's always a success ~ this just proves why!

Thanks so much for your offer! It's fantastic and we're extremely grateful, its amazing.

Will spread the word around here and try and get you some more support from this side of the ditch.

A huge thanks ~ everyone get behind this tourny 100%!!!

Cheers from the other two disappointed Kiwi's, Jen and Russell! :eek:)

As one who has flew up from Melbourne to bowl in the K & K a couple of times I too would like to congratulate the sponsors for their thankless generosity to our cross Tasman cousins.

If only we all had sponsors like Graham & Cheryl then tournament bowling would be in a much happier state. I urge anyone in QLd to look into supporting Cheryl & Graham's business to thank them for this gesture.

To the sponsors of K&K,

What a wonderful gesture you have shown!

I must commend this effort and take the opportunity to say how important it is for ALL of us to come together in support of eachother and eachothers efforts if we are going to see Tenpin Bowling reach and succeed at the levels we all hope for.

Having been on the phone all day yesterday promoting unity within centres, staff, bowlers, sponsors and tournament directors, it is truly humbling to see someone make such a generous effort to restore the true fibre of what Tenpin Bowling is all about!

In closing, I hope the bowlers appreciate the exhaustive efforts we as promoters and sponsors put into this wonderful sport.

As I always say
Yours in bowling
Gloria Reggars

I would like to put money towards your accommodation for next years KnK. As a promoter my self I dont want you to get the wrong idea about Australian bowling and would like to see many return trips after this. Please Pm me with your names so we can keep in touch thank you,

Yours Michael Kearney

Back
Top Bottom