a league of ordinary gentlemen

griggsy

would anyone happen to know where i could buy this from? ive been searching everywhere on the net and all i can find is reviews and some small previews thats about it.

cheers for any help
jason

I would like to know where to get it too. If anyone can provide even an overseas link please post it here.
I've seen the trailers and they're tremendous.

Sign me up as well, haven't had any luck finding this around. Looks like it's still showing in the US, on a very limited selection of screens (obviously not a hollywood blockbuster). Can't find any info on a DVD release, though, and I doubt anywhere in Australia will ever show it :(

I've got it on DVD

It was released on dvd and every video store around where I live made a huge thing about the realease with big features and sales and such at the time of the release also.

I seen it at the drive in when it was first released. You should still be able to order it from any dvd retailer thats half decent. Like ezy dvd or dvd warehouse or something similar. Thats If you cant find it at target or big w or anywhere else.

Are you reffering to the 'league of extraordinary gentlemen' or the 'league of ordinary gentlemen?'

tonx said:
Are you reffering to the 'league of extraordinary gentlemen' or the 'league of ordinary gentlemen?'

'league of extraordinary gentlemen' i didn't read the topic properly :(

i have been speaking to magpictures, the company responsible for the film. They said it will be released on dvd during the first quater 2006 :D

Back
Top Bottom