$800 Aspley Sunday, 5 spots left

B

Bugsy

This Sunday at Aspley the Adult/Junior classic has 5 spots left!

First place is $800! :eek:

You need an adult and a junior ( under 18 ) in the one team to form your Adult/Junior combo. It is handicapped and it is 90% of 200. Paying down to 12th Spot $100

2 x $200 vouchers to give away at random for teams that did not cash! Unreal!

Entry fee is $150 per team and it is 6 games per player.
Squad A Check in at 11:30
Squad B Check in at 14:30

Call Aspley bowl to get your team in ASAP on 3263 8848.

Dont worry about it everyone. My dad and I have already won it so save your money!!

I mean you can bowl if you want to get the biggest ass woppin but if not I wouldnt bowl.

if I were you Steve (Hammer) I'd get all those bloody bowling balls of yours ready your ganna need each and every 1!!

C'MON TEAM REGGARS!!!! WOOT WOOT

:cool:

Myself and my two hands will be there - Taya that sounds like a challenge, no doubt you and your Dad will bowl extremely well but I wouldn't have Aspley sign the cheque to you just yet.. $800 for myself and my fellow bowler would go down very well and if I can carry the good old Aspley 10pin I reckon we're in with a show. Someone should do some odds ;)

See everyone there on Sunday :)

i believe you can't BUY a win... you actually have to earn it...
therefore maybe you might have2 be a team sport and actually encourage people to wanna bowl in it... and not form opinions on you Taya04...
i'd just like to say good luck to all teams competing...

Well, well, well

The challenge is on, just like to clarify that Jeffy & me will be walking away with the $ 800.00 tomorrow cause he's actually learnt how to spare (FINALLY)

MoNtAnNa said:
i believe you can't BUY a win... you actually have to earn it...
therefore maybe you might have2 be a team sport and actually encourage people to wanna bowl in it... and not form opinions on you Taya04...
i'd just like to say good luck to all teams competing...

I'm not sure who you are but you've obviously entered into a conversation that you know nothing about. All the people on this post know eachother & it was all meant in fun :rolleyes:

Please explain to me how Taya04 implied she was buying her win, I think her post shows that her & her Dad were going to be an unstoppable team :confused:

Maybe you should stop to read the posts & see the fun before you jump in!!!!

I Would Just Like To Say That Me And Brad Bowled Our Asses Off And Came 4th And i Would Like To Say Well Done Brad Dont No How I Could Of Done That Wif Out Ya Lol And Thanks To Everyone Who Competed In It!!!!!

And It Would Of Been Better If We Bowled Just A Lil Bit Harder Brad :D :p

Thanks to all that bowled that was quite a fun format.
Full credit to Aspley Bowl you gota love that oil pattern!
Will be bowling league there soon for sure.

Thanks to the legandary Mizzo for being my partner you killed em girl.
Got to admit though this father daughter thing was a worry at first LOL.

Well Done to Hayli and Albert on their very unbeatable win! Team Mizzo sure is one hell of a team!

Dad and I will just have to try harder next year!

And also Well Done to Jeff and Brad, you both spared very well and Jeffy congratulations on your 279 game!

Dean and Robbie also, you two really bowled your brains out so Well Done fellas!

Thank you to my Mum Gloria for running the tournament, it was a huge success.

Taya REGGARS

P.S Montanna..Its called a joke love!! Get some humour about yourself!

I'm new to this posting stuff, but, is this the same tourney thats in the book of shame? Wish I could've been there! I love to see old farts tryin to put it on the juniors............they can't stand being beaten. When I lived up there, I bowled TQI and we were encouraged to make as much noise as possible - I think the lady that ran those tourneys was Carol (?).

Back
Top Bottom