4 x 15lb Beauties for Sale (I have way too many Bowling Balls!)

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Totalbowling Folks,

Some very good bowling balls are heading to good homes out there somewhere. I have so many bowling balls that's it's getting hard to narrow it down for tournaments, so some real beauties are up for grabs. These have all been tournament balls and I have thrown some real numbers with these pieces, All have been fastidiously maintained, being cleaned after every session and resurfaced using a Haus Resurfacing Machine, as used in bowling ball factories.

In short, they still roll and hit like new. In fact they are almost still new as these are all stronger balls, which means that I didn't get to use them as often as I'd like.

They are...
Brunswick Ultra Zone (A Personal fave.)
Looking stunning in blue / black and silver, this ball is the strongest hybrid cover I've ever thrown, owing to the modified Phantom core inside. Fantastic for getting some more angle on medium oil. Would suit a average to higher rev rate player as is (2000 grit) or a lower rev player with a surface change to about 500 grit. I am selling this ball as it hooks too hard in the backend for me. $100 plus postage.

Radical Slant
Columbia / 900G legend Phil Cardinale's new company's first offering to the market rolls with a strong midlane and good backend continuation. It's a great ball. I have only thrown a few games with it and it has not even been resurfaced yet. I am selling this ball as it sits right on top of another ball in my arsenal and there's no point in carrying two of the same thing around. Bit of a shame, but good for you. (That's life.) Pick up a bargain at $120 plus postage.

Columbia World Beater
Columbia's latest asymmetric offering is a great ball. Clean through the fronts, it just needs to see a little friction down lane to roll strongly and carry everything. I tried this ball polished and it rolled great, but wouldn't carry at Tuggeranong. This ball went from zero to hero when I took the polish off it. Still in that same 2000 grit state, this ball will give you that extra bit of pop off the spot in league. Again, this ball that sits right on top of another piece, so out it goes, alas. Snap it up for $120 plus postage. (MB can't be seen in photo as it's drilled out with the thumb, making the motion stronger. I will mark it out so the new owner knows exactly where to look.)

MoRich Perpetual Motion
This ball just rolls great. Using the famous Quantum core from Brunswick Technology Ventures (yes, THAT core!), the Perpetual Motion just rolls and rolls and rolls. A fantastic piece for playing outside, as it smooths out the breakpoint into one big arc. The cover is extremely versatile and the length of the ball can be dramatically altered for fine tuning. Currently at 2000 grit. $100 plus postage.

EXTRA NOTE - None of these balls have a balance hole in them, so they are suitable for right or left handers. I have a 5" span and don't use finger grips, so if you have a span from about 4½" upwards and use grips, you may well be able to redrill them on the same spot using a slug and grips.

To calculate postage, go to Australia Post - Home and use their postage calculator. My postcode is 2795. Work on 8kgs and 23x23x23 cm. I am happy to accommodate pick ups or even delivery via a tournament like the upcoming sport series at Macarthur.

Attachments

• Brunswick Ultra Zone.jpg
    Brunswick Ultra Zone.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Radical Slant.jpg
    Radical Slant.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Columbia-World-Beater.jpg
    Columbia-World-Beater.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 40
  • MoRich Perpetual Motion.jpg
    MoRich Perpetual Motion.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 38
Re: 4 x 15lb Beauties for Sale (I have way too many Bowling Balls!) ALL SOLD, Thanks!

Ultra Zone sold. Please archive.

Thanks,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom