300 - Gary Van Steenis

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Congratulations to Gary on a fine (first 11 shots in the slot & 1 of the all time ugliest shots you will ever see:eek:) 300 game last night.

Rob

It's his second one this year....the first was in the singles league on a tougher pattern.

Rob

PS...I stopped putting down the easy THS after Mr. Farqy blew the house away.

Threw the ball down the middle, got lucky and something took the 6-10 very late. As it turns out I was in a team playing against Rob's team and we won that game by 2 pins :) It was UGLY but I walked away with 12 strikes.

And thanks people.

Now, Mr Chester.

So many things I could say to you right now that would have me instantly banned. I tried disagreeing with you, I tried agreeing with you, I even tried just ignoring your posts but much like a good fart, you linger about annoying people.

I did not deserve the 300 game and yes it was bowled on our easiest pattern. I am the first to admit that but you know what, I really don't care. I walked away with another 300 game and so far I am the only one with a 300 game in Mildura this year. We have such an easy pattern yet we are almost into May and we have a total of 2 x 300 games for the year. That speaks for itself.

Compare that to AMF centres where they have 2 a league/week. Compare it to Bendigo where a ditch is deliberately laid in an attempt to get high scores for events. I even average 20 pins more at Bendigo. Rob does not lay a ditch, he lays a fair condition which may be on the easier side. He does not try and get massive scores like Bendigo or AMF and I even censored this post because as far as I am concerned you can go and get .......... for even suggesting Rob does that.

We have people who come back to Mildura year after year because of the people and the centre and because it is a fair condition. You owe Rob and Lisa an apology for even suggesting they run their centre like others do.

Gary

For the record, I stand by everything I have said about centres laying too easy a pattern to get people in the door. AMF should be ashamed of themselves.

Rob and Lisa do a great job in Mildura..I commend you Gary for not only taking advantage of the condition but in acknowledging that it's not the hardest shot in the country...nor is it anywhere close to the easiest.
Keep fighting the fight brother..The sport is still breathing (but just barely)

And yes...Bendigo is at times very very easy.. (I don't bowl these days so I only go by what I know about the talent level of Bendigo's bowlers)
oops...Now I'm going to piss off the Bendigo bowlers too

Back
Top Bottom