300 game in Deaflympics

cot

Reto Schellenberg from Switzerland bowled his 1st 300 game during the Mens Doubles in the 2005 Deaflympics. We still have 6 days to go.

Sensational................................................. ;)

Hi everyone, this is deaf lefty was in melbourne deaflympic last january this year 2005-unfortunely, myself did not seen a swiss deaf man Reto Schellenberg did bowled 300 a game in men's double event...myself was inside on other side of sunshine bowl-while myself watched a pacer name is FAMOUS AUSTRALIAN BOWLER Jeanette Baker..NEVER MIND !!

AUSTRALIAN DEAF BOWLER DAVID HAYWARD WHO DID BOWLED FIRST 300 IN DEAFLYMPIC HISTORY AT ROME, ITALY 2001

CHEERS DEAF LEFTY

thats bloody brilliant...well done hope 2 see more

Allllright :cool:

Hi everyone,

This is david say in something is an important thing to everyone okay.

Our own australian David Hayward is first deaf bowler bowled 300 a game at Rome, Italy in 2001 during the men's double event in the deaflympic game history that it was his first 300 game in their life.

Then Reto Schellenberg from Switzerland did his first 300 game during the men's double event in Melbourne Deaflympic Game at the AMF Sunshine Bowl, Australia last January 2005-Reto Schellenberg is second player got 300 a game in deaflympic game history.

Congradulation to him big wow!!

No one get 300 a game during men's single or team or and master yet also any of women's event yet.

David(deaf lefty) was witnessed about Reto Schellenberg's 300 game at time of when he finished a game... All lots of deaf people did big applaused about it in really loud inside the AMF Sunshine Bowl after finished men's double event!!!

Big Cheers from David

Back
Top Bottom