300 For Matt Sing

Rig

Congratulations to Matt Sing for bowling his first 300 game at the Orange Championships. Well done mate, and I am sure we will see many more

Dennis Rigney

Well Done Mate Hope to see more in the future. what was the series when he bowled and what where other the games.

Chris Castle

well done matty, can not wate to see u do the same at sheild this year!!!
keep up the good bowling!!!!!!

Well done singy.... heard u wee talking on my phone to naf and mattsson haha....

well done again

Ash

hey hey

a big congrats to you on ur 300 really just think of how many u will bowl now apparently they come easy after number one.

keep it up and keep bowling well

jayde :)

Congrats on the perfect game man. I have much respect for anyone that shoots a 300 especially after feeling the pressure of the front 11. Well Done on the 300 Singy

Peace
Chris

Rig u are spot on that exactly what he threw and i was bowling with him when he did it and he was absolutly stoked and nearly brought to tears and i tell ya he will easly shoot anther onw this year nowhe has the first one under his belt. 8) :twisted: :D

Congrats Sweetie! keep up the good bowling! Im sure this wont be your last. speak to u soon.

Mwa xoxox
Debra

CONGRATS matt... its been along time coming and i'm sure we will be seeing many more!!!

lex

Hey Matt,

Bowlers Basement sends a huge Congratulations!

Hope there are many more to come.

Andrew, Audrey & Monique :lol:

Hey matt

Congrats again, 12 perfect shots .... well almost :p

the last three where all solid and you couldent have asked for a better last frame

Well done mate

Craigy

Back
Top Bottom