300 at the Old Chadstone bowl before it re-located

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Just wondering if there where any 300 games at the old chadstone bowl before it moved to where it is now from what i know. there was 1 which was my dad (Ian Castle) remember that one very well. So can anyone tell me plz just wondering if there was one bowled before my dad's one or was he the only one i'll have to look through the records to see.

Thanks Chris

The first ever 300 bowled in victoria was bowled at chadstone in 1964. The first recognised 300 game bowled in Victoria was by Bob Hinton in September 1964 at Chadstone Bowl. hehe found it :p :p .

Chris

KnuckleHead said:
The first ever 300 bowled in victoria was bowled at chadstone in 1964. The first recognised 300 game bowled in Victoria was by Bob Hinton in September 1964 at Chadstone Bowl. hehe found it :p :p .

Chris
You are right Chris,first 300 game was Bob Hinton year 1964. The first female bowler in Victoria was Tracey Madden ( Rachuig) She bowled her first 300 at Forest Hill,2004.And the First person to bowl 300 in Australia was Joe Velo from Northern Bowl,NSW year 1963 ( TBA) :)

KnuckleHead said:
Tracey Madden was the first ever Female to bowl one in Rachuig not the first in victoria.

Chris
You are right Chris,wonder whos the first female bowler in Vic :)

Julie Wright (now Julie Whitcroft) was the first lady to bowl at 300 game in Victoria. Julie did this at Mentone Bowl on the 29th April 1983.

There was 5 recognised 300 games bowled at the old Chadstone Bowl, Ian Bradford has 2 of these, in 1987 & 1990.

Bugs said:
Julie Wright (now Julie Whitcroft) was the first lady to bowl at 300 game in Victoria. Julie did this at Mentone Bowl on the 29th April 1983.

There was 5 recognised 300 games bowled at the old Chadstone Bowl, Ian Bradford has 2 of these, in 1987 & 1990.
Thanks for the info Bugs :D.

OK,

we now know who the first Victorian Male & Females were.

What about Junior & Youth bowlers?

Lets see how we go with getting those details for the victorian's.

Must have been sanctioned

Have an idea on the junior.

Have no idea about these 2.

Do you have details of the years they bowled them, as nothing in the TBA website for them. The site is missing all years from 1981 to 1991 so may have been in this time.

Any idea on the first male junior, if one of these was the 1st junior/female?

The first victorian junior 300 l heard of was in 1994

first junior male was angelo maglieri (15) @ darwin then jason hiron bowled one a few weeks later

tracey was like in 81/82 joe would know that one and julies was in 84/85

i think first junior female was amanda bradley

Well at least we know who bowled the first junor female 300 now and who bowled the first 300 junior male one aswell but we still have no idea who bowled the first youth ones but wouldn't they be 2 bowlers above now.

CHRIS

Back
Top Bottom