$27,000 Mentone Super League starts 26th Oct. Players welcome

wfs

Hi Bowlers
Letting you know that the lucrative Super League on a Wednesday night at Mentone Bowl is commencing its new season on October 26th.
[
$27,300 PRIZE MONEY
based on a 20 team draw, with only a 38 week season.

PLAYERS WELCOME. There is currently 3 team spots available based on the new season, with some individual spots also.

If you are interested please call myself at the Bowl on 9583 1244 or post here on TB.

**FLYER ATTACHED**

Regards
Warren Stewart

Attachments

• super 2011 new seasoon Oct 2011.pdf
    354 KB · Views: 72
Super League new season starts THIS WEDNESDAY 26th October.
Still a Team Vacancy and 2 single Vacancies available to fill.
Please let me know if you want to bowl in a great standard 4 person team league that is also great value, with great prizes on offer!
Thanks

Yep.. great league to bowl on wednesday nights.

As Warren said, Team 17 (yes we are not very creative with our team name) are looking for a fourth bowler to fill out the team.

Suggestions to a new name is welcome as well.

If you are keen, be sure to come down to Mentone bowl this wednesday at 6:30.

Cheers,

Jase.

SUPER LEAGUE starts tonight! Wed 26th Oct.

FYI. 1st Place team last season WON ALMOST $4,000. (in just a 34 week season!!)

This League is worth bowling in.

One Team Vacancy to fill and a couple of single spots.

End of July 2012 Bec.
Too long to wait.
Love to have you bowling here.
Spots still available.
I'll put you down if you wish:)
Cheers
Was

SUPER LEAGUE at Mentone Bowl has 2 Team Vacancies. Bowlers of all averages compete including some of Victoria's and Australia's best bowlers.
So if you're looking for a good 4 person team league then have at look at the Super League.
Anyone interested in bowling in this competitive 4 person league please call Warren on 9583 1244 or post here on TB.

Super League has ONE Team Vacancy.
We've just kicked off the second round of the season.
For great 4 person team competition and great Prize Money, give us a call on 9583 1244.
Thx
Warren

Just knocking to see if any bowlers would be interested to bowl in arguably the best value money 4 person team league in Melbourne.
A couple of single vacancies are coming up due to 2 bowlers leaving for overseas.
Please call Warren on 9583 1244 or post here on TB.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom