2014 Vic 150 & 2014 Australian Open

deposit paid for
corwyn fitzpatrick
hannah gavin (hdc)
michael craig
chris thomas
alicia spindler ( hdc)
on friday via phone by staff member chris.

cheers

Hi All
Attached is the latest squad list. Those bowlers that have not paid their deposit in C squad have now been put on the reserve list as previously posted on this site.
Just a reminder you must pay the deposit to secure your spot regardless of squad.
Also bowlers we are taking pre orders for a bowling shirt for the A/Open and Vic 150 at a cost of $50.00, I will post the design soon.

Bowlers that are interested Keon Park Bowl is holding two tournaments on Sunday 16th March one for the Australian Open and the Vic 150(2 divisions scr & hcp).
8 games a cost of $80.00 first place is a spot in the Australian Open and Vic 150 please call bowl 9460 4602 more details in the Victorian Tournament section.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2014_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad_list(1).xlsx no 2.pdf as at 12th Feb.pdf
    125.4 KB · Views: 108
Hi All
Attached is the new squad list. C squad is now full with paid deposits.
Please note bowlers on the reserve list for C will now have to choose either A or B squad.

Thanks
Sue

Attachments

• 2014_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad_list(1).xlsx no 2.pdf as at 12th Feb.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 196
hey Sue, was looking at the squad list seems you have a double up name in C squad, not the it affcts me but I thought I would point it out. 44 and 45.

Hi All
Attached is the shirt design for the 2014 Vic 150 & Australian Open. These shirts can only be purchased by pre ordering and paying by calling Keon Park bowl
039460 4602 at a cost of $50.00

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• Vci 150 & A Open Shirt_Easter Polo 2014.pptx no 2.pdf
    100.1 KB · Views: 208
Hi there Sue.

With the Shirts for the tournament.

What is the biggest size that can be ordered???

Without being able to try one on, is it possible to get measurements of those sizes so the right size can be ordered??

THANKS

DAVID

I'm after the same info too please Sue. I have also been asked if we have 4 or 5 of us that wanted the ladies coloured shirts with the AO writing on them, would that be possible?

Back
Top Bottom