Lawrie Hill moved from "A" to "B".
John Sullivan now in "A"

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

• 2014 Squad Listing .pdf
    15 KB · Views: 46
Hi Bowlers,

As always we seem to have again full squads with 10 or so reserves wanting to bowl.
I know there are usually drop outs along the way with injury etc... but I have a thought for next year pending on how many more entries we get and of course I would like to accommodate every-one by putting on another squad.
Now it's only a thought at this stage until I speak to the manager to see if we can get the center.
But the times I would like to get are Friday afternoon around 3pm (straight after the Anzac Day Doubles)remembering it is a public holiday, to bowl 8 games and then back on Saturday afternoon at 5.30pm for 8 games finishing around 7.30pm.

Now to make this possible there would only be 1 bowler per lane , as we don't want to be there too long. All other squads will be 2 bowlers per lane. Fair or not Fair that is the question to you, as always they say a quick game is a good game?

Remember this is only a suggestion at this stage to help everyone out. At the end of the day we may have that many drop out we may not need the extra squad.

Your thoughts and objections please, and I don't want this to be turned into and argument, and please only comments from bowlers that actually will be bowling in this.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony

Could you book B Squad for me - appreciate there are only reserve spots at present.

Thanks

Greg Williams

Hi Tony,

Please add Nick Koumandakis to B squad. GS. (please note ih post this on 30/11/53) Thank you.

Added Greg and Nikos to Reserves list for "B"

Attachments

15.8 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Barry, forgot to do that.

Barry Wicks out of "B"
Chris Niquet moved from "A" to "B"
Dave Jordan now in "A"

Updated list.

Attachments

15.9 KB · Views: 63
Hi Tony,
Could you please add Bob Davis (G) as a reserve in both squads - B Squad Preferred.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Tony,
Please take Kevin Blackmore out, can't make it this year. Work has to come first.
Good luck to everyone and Merry xmas and a happy and safe new year.

Hi Tony. can you add Tapio Hynynen and Richard Bentley to both squads please, B squad would be preferable if they can get in. Will pay a deposit for Peter Ninnis, Tapio Hynyen, Richard Bentley and myself tomorrow.
Cheers Geoff.

Hello All,

We have decided to try and accommodate every-one by opening up "C" Squad.
We will be bowling 3 to a pair for this squad.

"C" Squad
Friday 25th April - Anzac Day (Straight after the Anzac Day Doubles and oiling)

2.30pm Check-in
3.00pm Commence Bowling 8 games
6.30pm Finish

Saturday 26th April

5.00pm Commence Bowling 8 games
8.30pm Finish

I would like if all the reserve can let me know if they want this squad, but
I would also like bowlers from "A" and "B" to let me know if they would like to
change to "C" to help the interstate bowlers, especially local bowlers.

This squad will be limited to 24 bowlers.

Updated listing

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

22.7 KB · Views: 35
Hi Tony
C Squad for Bob Davis (Grand Senior)
But keep me as reserve in Squad B (preferred).
Delete me as Squad A reserve.
Bob

Hi Tony,
Please remove Peter Murray from the tournament as I forgot the kids have Presidents Shield in Sydney that week.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom