2013 wide bay tournament suggestions

Great ideas... Keep em coming - with the passion that people talk about this its' obvious that the bowlers are there u just have to make them come. Also, I'm a big fan of a 6 stop tour (about every 8 weeks), but allowing for no clashes with the BATBA and QLD Masters.... We should have a flyer of some sort out for next year in time for Sun City to at least keep people interested over Xmas

Looking at the results from the Sydney Junior Cup we should have no problems recruiting extra players.... Queensland players dominated. We need to market to these boys that the next step in their development is the wide bay circuit before attempting national open tournaments

A great idea is what Brando did for us this weekend... Beers in the park! A meet and greet after the afternoon squad at every stop is a brilliant idea, everyone enjoyed it yesterday and it was a chance to unwind with fellow tourers. I'll organise it for next year if no one else does!

I'm all for a good / free beer :p was a great experience for myself to talk to a few guys who've "been there, done that" it's all experience, on and off the lane

A great idea is what Brando did for us this weekend... Beers in the park! A meet and greet after the afternoon squad at every stop is a brilliant idea, everyone enjoyed it yesterday and it was a chance to unwind with fellow tourers. I'll organise it for next year if no one else does!
Hey jay, im in i will help you out with that for next year.
Hey said Beers in the park, not cruisers... :D

Back
Top Bottom