2013 Maryborough Open - Entry Form and Squad Listing

Jon, Robert, Yvette and crew need to be thoroughly congratulated on their efforts - a brilliant lane condition that people had to adapt to and also for their hospitality to all the out of town bowlers, it was really appreciated. The first two stops on the Wide Bay this year have reinvigorated the tour, it is going from strength to strength. BRING ON BUNDY!

wens bundy Jay I got family up there so I might try and make that one if I can get a lift up there.. lol

I must wholeheartedly agree with jay. Had a great fun weekend my congratulations also must go to darrin for a much deserved win. Now if only the rain had stayed away as well.

They'll be there Doug, just make sure the fridge has enough Bundy in it! Oh and DON'T FORGET THE RUM CITY CLASSIC JUNE 1-2!

Would also like to send thanks to John and the team for his hospitality for a great weekend.

Congrats to Darrin C on a great win and to Tony and Brendan for the 2nd and 3rd placings.

These are great events guys and to the boys that camped - thanks for the great Saturday night.

Cheers
Jon King

Back
Top Bottom