2013 Caboolture Open

caboolture bowl

Hi All, because of TBA changing the date of the Nationally Ranked event up north we will have to move the open, can I please have some feed back ASAP for the weekend of the 6th and 7th July????

Cheers

Batesy

I absolutely agree, Caboolture Open is attended by Queensland's and NNSW's best who will all most likely be away for the event. Later in the month and into August is a nightmare with lots of schedule issues. Good idea to have it where you are thinking Batesy, I'll bowl C and D thanks mate!

Nothing on that weekend that I know of Brian - dates look great !!!

Looking forward to it.

Cheers
Jon King

Thanks for all of your replies, we will lock it in for that weekend and I will have the entry form out soon.

Cheers

Batesy

B and D squads for me please Brian.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers
Jon King

Please find attached 2013 Caboolture Open entry form, you will notice that there is a few differences from other tour stops: Prize money down to 16th, 3 stage event with a top 16 cut bowling 4 games with pinfall carrying forward from qualifying and pinfall dropped for the top 8 matchplay final. All squads are open to 36 bowlers and we are expecting a huge event for the new look Caboolture Open.
Thanks to our sponsor Country Fried Chicken for there 5th year of support. Squad sheets will be available after Bundy.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• Caboolture Open 2013.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 226
Don't know if you are aware or not, but that weekend is the TQI Roll offs for East Coast Challenge teams, so may lose few numbers that may have been interested in bowling.

With how much is on in july its impossible to please everyone. Pretty sure no wide bay tour players are involved with the TQI rolloff

Back
Top Bottom