2012 SuperStrike Newcastle Cup

The changes have been made that everyone has outlined above. Please check latest squad confirmations available at the link at the top of this page.
Once a graph is available, I can publish this for those asking. The pattern is 42’ Crown Sport Series Pattern.

Does the pattern have a name? Just seems strange that its been a secret this whole time. Who decides what patterns will be laid for each national? the TBA?

Does the pattern have a name? Just seems strange that its been a secret this whole time. Who decides what patterns will be laid for each national? the TBA?

TBA usually ask the centre to nominate one of the WTBA patterns (every ranked event this year in Youth, Open and Female has had this stipulation), and then it is advertised. I can only assume that Maitland does not have access to a kegel to lay one of these patterns? I could be wrong but.

TBA give a range of patterns, and the centre selects the pattern from the range. The pattern with TBA approval, via Kegel is the 42' Crown Sport Series. This is the name that has been given to us. I have requested a graph from Kegel and once we receive it, I'm more than happy to publish the graph.

In my opinion I think the numbers are down for this tournament due to the oil pattern lack of information and surety. I could be wrong its just a speculation. Full information about a ranked tournament oil pattern should be advised well in advance.

Hi Michael if there any spots left for b squad can you enter Cameron Phillips to it thanks
Will deposit the money tomorrow

can you please remove scott robertson from the event Michael,
other commitments have come up

Back
Top Bottom