2012 Queensland State Championships

Vacancies as at 13/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 8
B Squad Saturday morning - 2
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 1

D Squad Saturday night will only be utilised after the other squads are full.

Bowlers intending to nominate for Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Teams are reminded that they must complete an all events entry in the State Championships unless they have already participated in the Cairns or Kirwan Local Area Championships, or any northern zone championship event that is held prior to the roll off.

Entries will only be accepted as a full team of 4, and must be paid in full at time of lodgement . Entries are to be emailed, faxed or posted to TBAQ

Closing date for entries is 27th April 2012 - two weeks to go!!

Vacancies as at 16/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 8
B Squad Saturday morning -1
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 1

Just a query,
I moved up here a lil over a month ago, so my only established average at dec 2011 was back in Melbourne.. Am I able to bowl in state champs?

Cheers

Yes Mick that will be fine!

Both Saturday morning and afternoon squads are now FULL!!!

Vacancies as at 17/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 5
B Squad Saturday morning - FULL
C Squad Saturday afternoon - FULL

Bowlers intending to nominate for Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Teams are reminded that they must complete an all events entry in the State Championships unless they have already participated in the Cairns or Kirwan Local Area Championships, or any northern zone championship event that is held prior to the roll off.

Entries will only be accepted as a full team of 4, and must be paid in full at time of lodgement . Entries are to be emailed, faxed or posted to TBAQ

Closing date for entries is 27th April 2012 - two weeks to go!!

hello
phillp Fagg
Lindsay Schuler
Aden Roffey
Renee Woodley

Our teams Payment is going to be payed in the next 10 mins thank you

Aden

you need to complete the entry form and send it in to TBAQ, this forum is not taking entries..........

Vacancies as at 18/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 3
B Squad Saturday morning - FULL
C Squad Saturday afternoon - FULL

Closing date for entries is 27th April 2012 - 10 days to go!

**Aden your entry has been taken into account with these figures **

Looking for a 4th team mate for State Champs.

Please message me if interested in bowling the Friday night.

Cheers
Donna Adams

There is no waiting list for Saturday night - A squad on Friday must fill first, and then there must be enough entries to warrant running a squad on Saturday night - we won't run the squad for only 2 teams. I would suggest your put your entry in NOW if you don't want to miss out.

Bringing this back up to the top -

Entries for State Championship close tomorrow, 27/04/2012.

Please fax or email your completed entry forms to TBAQ now!

(late entries MAY be accepted at the discretion of the tournament director)

Hi Jay

Everyone who entered up to Wednesday has received a confirmation email - and any entries received after that will get emailed when I return home from Adelaide on Monday.

Due to an unprecedented rush of entries over the last 4 days, not only are we happy to say that "D" squad Saturday night has been opened up, but there are only TWO team spots left!!

Whilst closing date for entries was last Friday, we are going to accept 2 late entries in order to achieve 4 FULL SQUADS for the 2012 Queensland State Championships!

Please email or fax your completed entries to TBAQ today or tomorrow - DON'T WAIT!!

As at 3.30pm this afternoon I am extremely delighted to announce that ALL squads for the 2012 Queensland State Championships are FULL!

TBAQ and the Adult Committee would like to extend their thanks to the 144 Queensland bowlers who have pledged their support (and their money ;) ) to bowl over this coming weekend - so many bowlers is indeed testamount to the fact that State Championships are alive and well in Queensland!

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you at Caboolture this weekend :) :) :)

To those bowling this weekend - gentlemen you are able to wear TAILORED shorts (not boardies or work shorts) for your squad should you prefer, however for Masters you must wear long trousers. (And yes, we will accept those very quiet golf pants as falling under the category of Trousers!)

NO DENIM OR TRACKIES, male or female!!

Back
Top Bottom