2012 Junior Sydney Cup

Hi all

Please forward details, need to order shirts. Either fax 02 4625 2619, email [email protected] or mail

If I have missed anything please let me know

DEPOSITS DUE 31ST AUGUST

Cheque or money order to Junior TBA of Sydney, mail - PO Box 3402 Dural NSW 2158

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Westpac, Junior TBA of Sydney, bsb 032285, acct no 532911 -add ref: JSC + surname

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 Junior Sydney Cup - entries @ 28 08.pdf
    34 KB · Views: 95
Hi Leanne,

I paid Trent Robinson's deposit sunday at NSW Open. Shirt size was small as well. His in B squad on the squad list

Thank you to all bowlers (and parents) who have paid deposits and sent info

Please check attached list and let me know if I have missed your deposit.

All deposits overdue - please advise if you are still wanting to bowl

Pattern - Kegel Bourbon Street

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 Junior Sydney Cup - entries @ 07 09.pdf
    33.3 KB · Views: 70
Congrats to all the junior bowlers who have made state teams last weekend

Busy couple weekes for the end of September in Sydney - welcome to all the interstate Teams competeing in the East Coast Challenge, and the Junior Stars for the 36th Junior Sydney Cup.

Please check the list attached and let me know if I have to make changes - if you need to confirm and pay deposit please do that NOW.

New entries - still room in all squads

Contact - [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 Junior Sydney Cup - entries @ 12 09.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 2012 Junior Sydney Cup entry from.pdf
    780.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi all

Please find attached entry list @ 21 09

Couple names in bold - need deposits to confirm squad.

There are still a few spots in B and D squad - entry form attached

Let me know if any problems / changes....going to be a great tournament !

Cheers
Leanne
[email protected]

Attachments

• 2012 Junior Sydney Cup - entries @ 21 09.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 70
    780.1 KB · Views: 17
Tournament Update

Latest squad list attached - still a few spots available.

Reminder to check out the entry form and confirm your check-in times for squads and dress requirements: 'dress must be neat bowling attire. Girls may wear skirts / long dress shorts / slacks, and Boys may wear long dress shorts or pants'

Electronic equipment - TBA Rule will be enforced, there is no 'i' in tournament, no iphone, ipod, ipad .....

Pattern - Kegel Bourbon Street. There will be a change to previous years' oiling for Monday Matchplay - after Game 8 there will be a 15min break to have an in-fill across the 16 lanes. This change has been discussed with TBA. Any questions please contact Leanne 0418889888.

Payments - debit / credit facility at front counter or cash on day.

Handicap awards - bowler must have average info to tournament room to be eligible for these awards.

Thank you to our sponsors: AQUILIBRA accounting and taxation - www.aqualibra.biz, INSURANCE ADVISERNET - www.insuranceadviser.net and INTERBOWL AUSTRALIA.

Once again the numbers are great for this tournament. This is the 36th year and only possible with the committment from Doc and Edwina Kee and their band of junior bowling supporters. Thank you to all the bowlers and parents for their support of the tournament.

See you on Saturday
Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 Junior Sydney Cup - entries @ 26 09.pdf
    34.6 KB · Views: 72
    780.1 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom