2012 Hobart Tenpin Cup

oaky

Hi all

Anyone interseted in bowling the Hobart Tenpin Cup in July Jetstar have a sale currently going with flights as low as $89 includes 40 kg of luggage.
Sale end Monday i think.

Hobart tenpin Cup dates 21-22 July 2012

Entry form will be out in a couple of days

What is the air company m8
And I forgot the name of the place next to the bowl for room

Jetstar.... it says that in the first line of Paul's post...

Hotel in the Martin Cash

Just out of curiosity (for those who wish to respond) who/how many ppl are planning on coming over from the big island and bowling?

There was a heap of us from WA looking at coming, but when airfares are costing minimum 800 return, its just not possible. Is there anything on in tassie that could be keeping these airfares so high for this weekend?

Andrew Magill will be making the trip :)

Also, please excuse my naivety, i've never been to TAS before... What is the name of the bowl, and is it in Launceston, or Hobart? I'm guessing the latter....

Hobart... AMF Moonah Bowl

162 Main Rd Moonah... Just so you can googlemap it ;)

Martin Cash Motel is about a drive, 3 wood and a chip from the Bowl (600m) :D

It's a shame that there is a ladies tournament on the same weekend, would have liked to come to Hobart and had a bowl!

Hobart... AMF Moonah Bowl

162 Main Rd Moonah... Just so you can googlemap it ;)

Martin Cash Motel is about a drive, 3 wood and a chip from the Bowl (600m) :D

Moonah,

they got rid of that bloody pole out of the middle of the approach yet, might think about it.

breaking my hand in 2 places wasnt the worst of it......sticking my left hand out 15 mins later to high 5 off someone wasnt smart either.

But then again no-one has ever accused me of being to smart.

Not sure... New landlords now..

Jen's bed from 2006 Hobart Cup
5850_155024132424_527067424_3323914_5284169_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom