2012 Charlie Greyson Memorial Open

With just over a week to go the entries are looking good ..... spread the word guys and lets fill it up, only a few spots left in each squad :)

Attachments

• 2012 Squad List.pdf
    152.8 KB · Views: 27
Here is the current squad list guys .... Now all we need is to get Qualla to pay for the beers for the weekend :)

Attachments

• 2012 Squad List.pdf
    150 KB · Views: 18
Just over a week to go now guys ..... Just remember it is $1000 guaranteed for first place and top 15 money back .....:D

Attachments

• 2012 Squad List.pdf
    151.8 KB · Views: 79
I’m wondering when we are going to see some of the juniors and youth bowlers having a crack at events like this. Looks like Mark and Zack are going to mix it in the open ranks but I cant see any other juniors or youth having a shot.

Jake Otago, Jayden Leming, Aden Roffe, Dylan Lucas, Ben Johns, Sean Bowling, Mat Cox (just to name a few) are all quality players and capable of mixing it with the big boys. Common guys, it’s a fun weekend of bowling with money back at 15th!

From memory, I was playing in the open events when I was 15. Guys like Jason Walsh, Michael Little, Jarrod Lean and Belmo were also competing in the open events at a young age and now they are amongst some of the best bowlers in Australian and the world.

It would be awesome to see some more younger faces on the weekend!

Brando

Andy and I are youth :) but really it is a fair bit of money for people our age i'd say thats the only drawback, but i'm stoaked can't wait!!!

Hi Guys

We are meeting up at the park across the road from “Fisheries on the Spit” at the conclusion of B squad. We are going to supply a couple of cartons of beer so all are welcome to come and knock the froth off a couple and have a chat about the days events!

In my opinion, “Fisheries on the Spit” serve the best calamari – give it a try, you wont be disappointed.

Where: Park across the road from “Fisheries on the Spit” – almost at the end of “The Spit” (Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba)
When: 5 – 5.30pm or at the conclusion of B squad

Brando

Sorry about the short notice but,
could you please remove Mike Tomicek from B squad
as I won't be able to make it
Thanks

Sorry for late notice but I wont be able to bowl ...still heading to Sunny Coast to have a beer with the Rocky Mob though !

Back
Top Bottom