2011 Queensland State Team Roll offs

TBAQ

Tenpin Bowling Association of Queensland are very proud to present the 2011 Queensland State Team trials at AMF Robina this weekend 28 and 29 May 2011.

As part of TBAQ's 50th Anniversary celebrations, we will be staging a VIP Opening Ceremony at the bowl, emcee'd by veteran bowler, and former "Wheel of Fortune" host John "Burgo" Burgess. TBA CEO Cara Honeychurch, a triple Commonwealth Games gold medallist, will also be a VIP attendee.

As the ceremony commences at 10am, bowlers taking part in the trials are asked that they present themselves for check in no later than 9.30am on Saturday.

We cordially invite members of the bowling public to come along to Robina on Saturday morning to particpate in the festivities, and to watch as Queensland bowlers from all across the state compete for that all important Queensland State Team shirt! :D

Nominees:

Restricted Teams Challenge:

Sharyn Crouchen
Jennifer Hill
Sharon McCloud
Joanne Olsen
Shelley Allen
Jacinta Brosnan
Antony Thompson
Tyrone Watson
Shane Vine
Glenn Radunz
Reece Carlos

Seniors Team Challenge:

Narelle Qualischefski
Jeanette Davis
Ann Kirby
Barbara Richmond
Shelley Allen
Barry "Jagga" Morgan
Michael Sullivan
Alan McKay
Ian Renfry
Brian Roughsedge

Walter Rachuig Team Challenge:

Rochelle Mottlee
Madeline Hill
Leanne Nastasi
Rebekah Meads
Lindsay Schuler
Alicia Melton
Christine Titheridge
Kim Carlos
Fiona Cluff
Brian Roughsedge
Robbie Buckley
Rikki Reid
Ashley Strahle
Darryl Alford
Rhyss Jones
Aaron Midgely
Tyson Jones
Morty Douglass
Tyrone Watson
Ricky Carlos
Brendan Meads
Jonothan Anderson
Matt Wines

TBAQ
Celebrating 50 years of bowling in Queensland

The Queensland Adult committee would also like to announce the coaches and managers for the 2011 teams:

Restricted:

Coach - TBA
Manager - Morty Douglass

Seniors:

Coach - Gail Torrens
Manager - Broni Morgan

Rachuig:

Coach - Gail Torrens
Managers - Kirsty Buckley and Brian Bates

We apologise for omitting a Rachuig nominee (hidden within a Youth Teams nomination!)

Cameron Zacher

My bad - another very public apology to Daniel Lester, who is also rolling off for Rachuig! You are on all the official lists and lane draws, I just didnt transcribe your name here.
Very sorry :(

Broni

Good luck to all those rolling off.

Cant be there myself, unfortunately .... committed to a 30k Walk/Hike/Run on Sunday.

Cheers.

My bad - another very public apology to Daniel Lester, who is also rolling off for Rachuig! You are on all the official lists and lane draws, I just didnt transcribe your name here.
Very sorry :(

Broni

Broni ~ You're adorable, but, STOP apologizing, PLEASE. All is good.

~ Dan :D

Following a couple of telephone enquiries - just a rehash of the required dress code for the weekend -

"Men must wear long trousers, but no shorts, denim, track pants or cargos. Ladies may wear skirts, skorts, dress shorts, 3/4 pants or trousers. Bowlers must also wear a recognised bowling shirt, but no tank tops or singlets."

Could someone please be able it give us watchers, who carnt be there to support our fellow bowlers, a line as to how they are bowling. Scores would be wonderful. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom