2011 Keon Mens Classic

raph

Raph
Hi Guys

Just let you know that I am running a Mens Tournament at Keon Park Bowl on the 3rd April 2011, two divisions scratch and handicap the cost is $80.00.

If you would like to bowl please let me know my email address is [email protected]

Also first place is either cash or Mens Australian Open spot.

Thanks
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• Microsoft PowerPoint - 2011 Keon Park Mens Classic.pdf
    216.6 KB · Views: 121
Hi All
This event will now be one division which will be scratch if anyone is interested in bowling please let me know.
This would be good practise for the Mens Australian Open.

Sue

The oil pattern at the sports series tourny in Geelong on same day is apparently going to be the same as used in Aus open.Cheers Ralph.

Hi All
Just to let you know that we are still running the Keon Park Mens Classic it will only be a scratch division, which does offer a 1st Place cash prize of a $160.00 or an Australian Open Spot(this is worth $250.00).

The date is the 3rd of April as posted early and the Australian Open oil pattern will be used.

Regards

Sue

Hi All
Just to let know we are still running this tournament it is a great chance to win an Australian Open entry ($250.00)

If you wish to bowl please let me know.

Thanks

Sue

Hi All
I would like thank the bowlers that bowled at Keon Park today and also congratulations to Alan Notman on bowling a 300.
I have attached the results for today.

Once again thankyou

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2011 Keon Park Mens Classic Scores.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 152
Back
Top Bottom